Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Drink the stoner's favorite drink?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/03/2003 : 01:36:11 AM
Granted I realize that there are far more important things going on right now, but since I am slightly pissed, I’m compelled to write about a home-based issue that’s presently at hand.

So my dear 59" roommate, who had been outta town until only a few hours ago, just smoked a ton of pot with three of her friends.

(Backtracking) On Friday I received a package containing home-made (like SCRATCH) cookies that were delivered to me (in Fl), that a fellow who I am very close with had sent from his kitchen in NY. I was blessed enough to gets insanely delicious chocolate chip delights because I had been pretty sick, and he is just that kind of wonderful person.

So tonight, I started to get hungry, and figured I'd have a cookie or two (or 3+) only to find that what was once a large barely touched bag now only has 1 and 1/2 cookies + crumbs..... Doomsday.

I have a beautiful relationship with my roommate. We share everything and hardly have boundaries, with the exception of a slight few. Aside from the rare 'pour cereal in the bowl only to find that there's no milk left' situations, there's never been an issue... until now!.......but imported cookies (he's right next to Canada, so we'll call them imported for the sake of being dramitic) hold a very special value. I humor and understand the high man's needs, and would have cared less if Sarah & co. ate all the other food I had....but of all the foods they could have devoured........

So the point is... I need subtle revenge... any suggestions?????? I thought about drinking all of her favorite cotton-mouth-relieving-beverage, but I don’t think that it could do the justice. I really don't want to confront her about it, because to be honest, I am sure that in about 5 minutes I'm not going to care at all... but until then, oh, I'm plotting.... Because you know... there's nothing more important than CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LizT Posted - 02/04/2003 : 10:50:12 PM
quote:
a vast difference to my once every 3 weeks, if not longer...

Damn, you either have a ton of clothes, or you don't wash them! LOL!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 02/04/2003 : 10:39:08 PM
The best revenge is living well.

Adam
victorwootenfan Posted - 02/04/2003 : 12:04:10 PM
hahahahaahahahahaha spacemonkey. that's gonna stay in my
mind all day long!
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 7:25:37 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! EXACTLY!!! Awwww, UTOPIA!!!
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/03/2003 : 7:16:14 PM
DUBYA: Now Sa'dam, that's not very nice...ya done gone and used the
last sheet a fabric softner. Now I won't have any cowboy
shirts to wear when I go down ta the ranch!

SADDAM: Maybe I could make it up to you with a gallon of petrol.

DUBYA: Ya ole' lug! C'mere. Give Dubya a hug!

[Odd Couple theme plays in background]
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 6:54:04 PM
Or Dubya all angry because Saddam leaves his robes and junk all piled up in the laundry room. HEHE Sounds like a SNL skit waiting to happen. HEHE
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/03/2003 : 6:50:01 PM
I'd love to read about Dubya and Saddam fighting over control of the world's pot brownie stash.
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 5:27:05 PM
Sound like it got solved without major bloodshed and that is always a good thing. Why can't our world leaders figure out similar ways to solve their problems which swiftly become OUR problems. HEHE And it sounds like special brownies might just fill the void left by the missing CCC. I still bet your friend would make you more if you tell them what happened. Glad all is better and PEACE has found a home.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/03/2003 : 5:18:26 PM
revenge was mine alas... My roommates second closet is our laundry room. Not only does she do laundry about once every three days (a vast difference to my once every 3 weeks, if not longer...), but she leaves her clothes in or on the dryer... and sometimes keeps her dirty clothes in the washer vs. a laundry basket. Of course, since i typically am never in the laundry room this doesn't bother me. It is however beyond her turn to buy the detergent seeing as how I got it the last few times.

So... last night and this morning I washed EVERYTHING I own... right down to my comforter cover and curtains... filling up her second bedroom with my things, and using up all the detergent. But, really this is a situation that she has no right to say anything over since she's often guilty of it, it just get's under her skin a lot more than mine.

And yes, she knew better about the cookies, which I am sure is why all of my clothes, sheets, towels, etc. were folded nicely and there were a great stack of brownies (half of them being "special", go figure) on the counter, and an appology note.

I feel really good about this situation! Next time it happens though, she's getting LSD in the tea
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 5:16:09 PM
Must admit, if this is the route you choose to go, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!! ROTFLMAO!!
Dickey500 Posted - 02/03/2003 : 5:06:49 PM
I'd actually suggest a retaliation that's both equally cruel and also shows why you're so mad:

find her stash and smoke all but a little shake...then put your last cookie-and-a-half in her weed bag. She'll get the message.
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 4:49:34 PM
More proof that I can't type a short post HEHE Spacemonkey got it in one sentence. HEHE

quote:
no neeed to escalate tensions, just lay the ole guilt trip real smooth-like.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/03/2003 : 4:35:53 PM
Spacemonkey's solution...lsd in her beverage.

Seriuosly, Fluff has the stuff on this one...no neeed to escalate tensions, just lay the ole guilt trip real smooth-like.
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 3:21:00 PM
Ah Yes, revenge is sweet, but something you must understand when pursuing this matter is, if your roommate is not aware of the infraction, your "revenge" could be interpreted as your own inconsiderateness and you may find yourself as the unhappy recipient of retalliation. Where does it end? HEHE I bet by now you are over it, although I am sure at the moment of discovery you were quite angry, but no matter how important Chocolate Chip Cookies are, friendship is more important. You may be able to work it to your benefit, talk to your roommate about it and let them know how special the CCC's were to you and if they really are a true friend, they will understand, feel horrible, and find some WONDERFUL way to make it up to you. Then call your friend who baked said cookies, explain the situation, and I bet they will make you more. They you win AND win. HEHE(just my 2 cents, for what it's worth, about 2 cents I think HEHE)
therippa Posted - 02/03/2003 : 02:54:59 AM
You know, I had an old roomate do the same thing, but with pepperoni balls, something you can only get in my hometown (imagine a ball of pizza dough with pepperoni in it).

Not only did he not ask to eat them, he cooked up a dozen and was going to serve them to his friends.

How did I get back? I grilled those two filet mignons he had been keeping in the freezer for him and his girlfriend and ate them both.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000