Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone seen Band of Brothers?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Baboonboy Posted - 01/31/2003 : 4:33:49 PM
If not... do. If so... is it not the most well done movie/series ever made? Holy hell... Brokaw was right...that was the 'greatest generation'.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 5:05:17 PM
HEHE, I guess you already saw my post requesting this. HEHE Whatever you can do is greatly appreciated, but I see your point about the Catch-22. HEHE
KevinLesko Posted - 02/03/2003 : 4:29:50 PM
quote:
I need more TIMe in a day. Can this be arranged?

hmmm... I'll see what I can do
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 4:20:55 PM
Ironically, I still haven't seen these. I actually saw the first one right before we left on a tour. I was so bummed I would probably miss the rest as they were once a week and the tour started just after the first episode. Jon Soldo kindly offered to tape them for me, and did, but I just haven't had the TIMe to watch it yet. I need more TIMe in a day. Can this be arranged? THANK YOU
Baboonboy Posted - 01/31/2003 : 6:58:15 PM
I missed it when it originally aired...but watching it in DTS 5.1 sound, and with clarity of DVD was amazing.
tericee Posted - 01/31/2003 : 6:08:34 PM
I watched it when it was on HBO and thought it was AMAZING.

To top that off, I got to see a couple of the Easy Company survivors in person when I went to the American Film Institute's tribute to Tom Hanks. Babe and another guy whose name I've forgotten were there to help pay tribute to Hanks. (Maybe somebody can tell me the name of the other guy: he was the one who lost his leg at Bastogne.) They were pretty much the first people on stage to acknowledge the 300 military members sitting up in the balcony. They clapped for us while we clapped for them. It was cool.

I am waiting for my eBay box set to come from Hong Kong. I'm assuming they'll work in my recently hacked Region ALL DVD player. If not, I'll be very sad -- and out $40.

woo hoo!
KevinLesko Posted - 01/31/2003 : 6:01:35 PM
My roomate got the box-set dvd for x-mas, but I haven't had any free time to watch them. Come to think of it... I dont see any free time anytime soon

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000