Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My New Toy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ccr152 Posted - 01/17/2003 : 12:09:36 PM
i haven't stopped by for a real long time. ive been real busy. anyways, i bought a violin bow for my guitar a couple weeks ago. its so cool, ive never heard an acoustic guitar sound like that. ive got a song using it the bow on my mp3.com site (link below), and it almost sounds like bagpipes. ive got a few new songs up there too, some of my favorite stuff. "erik's weird (conversing guitar strings)" is definitely tim-esque. its not a song, more a collection of noises you wouldnt expect to be coming from an acoustic guitar with no pedals. check em out and please let me know what you think! thanks everybody.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 01/17/2003 : 3:57:32 PM
Once again Brian, very cool. You have some work to do with the bow but it sure is a start. Did you ever see Tony Levin play his bass with a bow? He is pretty amazing, also on the stick.

Caught some more of your newer pieces.....you are really good! Very fun to listen to! Thanks....look forward to hearing how you progress using the bow!
Saint Jude Posted - 01/17/2003 : 1:56:51 PM
whole lata love.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000