Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 oh good god

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 01/15/2003 : 4:18:14 PM
My small puppy screwd his own MOTHER last night! I think I may have another bunch, guys! DAMMIT!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/25/2003 : 7:35:43 PM
Ah yes, thank you Fluffy. Your a good man. Flaming Moe anyone?
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2003 : 5:51:54 PM
Take it away HTG!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2003 : 5:50:46 PM
A very similar thread from a "galaxy far, far away"!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2069
PJK Posted - 01/21/2003 : 3:21:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHA....talk about taking something out of context! heheheheLOL
pcbTIM Posted - 01/21/2003 : 09:24:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

...I had a bitch...

Oh really???
Jay Posted - 01/20/2003 : 2:34:02 PM
Her first was 5, with one being stillborn. I'm not sure if they had a tie...Ozzy, the guy, isn't that old yet...I think maturity is 8 months, and he's somehting like 6, so let's just hope...
PJK Posted - 01/20/2003 : 1:12:55 PM
I take it they had a tie? How many litters did she have before and how large? I had a smooth fox terrier once that had 6 her first litter but only 3 in her second and last litter. Our airedales consistantly had 10 each litter.

Now I have finally wised up and only have one dog, a black lab and he isn't going to sire any litters.....I didn't have his "suitcase" unpacked, I just keep him away from the bitches, hehehe.
Jay Posted - 01/20/2003 : 11:35:46 AM
quote:
Do you know what a "tie" is in reference to dogs screwing? You probably don't want to know this but the males penis swells up inside the female to get what is refered to as a tie. Then they position themselves butt to butt, which is a defense mechanism because otherwise in the wild they would be completely defenseless. Butt to butt they can at least bite anything (or anyone) trying to interfere.

I used to show dogs and bred a number of litters. Bitches usually breed on the 7-12 day of their heat but they obviously don't read the books because I had a bitch that was bred on the 21st day which is when they are supposed to be finished with their cycle. A female will only accept a male when she can be bred so if your incest pups had a tie, good chance she's bred. (The female "flag" the males, put their tails to the side...their way of saying "come and get it boys....or in your bitch's case....son!")

Gestation is 63 days give or take so I guess you will hear the whimpers of tiny pups someTIMe in the middle of March. If I lived near you I would take one of them.

shit.

Jay Posted - 01/17/2003 : 9:44:18 PM
Yeah, I'll sned them all airmail.
PJK Posted - 01/17/2003 : 9:38:38 PM
HAHAHAHA.....Jay I can just picture you trying to separate two screwing dogs!!!!!hehehehehe That is sooooooo funny!

Do you know what a "tie" is in reference to dogs screwing? You probably don't want to know this but the males penis swells up inside the female to get what is refered to as a tie. Then they position themselves butt to butt, which is a defense mechanism because otherwise in the wild they would be completely defenseless. Butt to butt they can at least bite anything (or anyone) trying to interfere.

I used to show dogs and bred a number of litters. Bitches usually breed on the 7-12 day of their heat but they obviously don't read the books because I had a bitch that was bred on the 21st day which is when they are supposed to be finished with their cycle. A female will only accept a male when she can be bred so if your incest pups had a tie, good chance she's bred. (The female "flag" the males, put their tails to the side...their way of saying "come and get it boys....or in your bitch's case....son!")

Gestation is 63 days give or take so I guess you will hear the whimpers of tiny pups someTIMe in the middle of March. If I lived near you I would take one of them.
victorwootenfan Posted - 01/17/2003 : 9:12:25 PM
Hey now, I thought jesus's middle initial was "T." not H.!
Jay Posted - 01/17/2003 : 8:53:37 PM
HAve you ever tried to separate two screwing dogs? It's much harder than it seems!
Them rascal dogs ain't worth it. Down here...well, kids, incest is just a part'a'life. You'll get used to it, sleeping with your sisters, or your brothers, hell, your own goddamn parents...but I'll tell ya, two screwing incestful puppies is the most disgusting thing that this coldhearted planet has ever coughed up. It is one of those things that just can't happen in our society. Sure, brotherly love in the form of pleasuring your own kin is fine, but two dogs ain't worth having on this Earth, by Jesus H. Chirst. Nedworth, fetch the antiseptic...we've got a war on our hands...
Evergreen Posted - 01/17/2003 : 4:00:54 PM
Jay get a handle on those things!
Dickey500 Posted - 01/17/2003 : 10:02:43 AM
you're right - regular pimps don't screw mom...but you've forgotten about SUPER-pimps. I rest my case.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/17/2003 : 09:34:24 AM
quote:
What a pimp!

Note for the record... uhhh... pimps don't generally screw their own mothers. At least not in the non-metaphorical sense, that is.
PJK Posted - 01/17/2003 : 08:27:42 AM
Jay,The word "spay" comes to mind!

Reminds me of the days I worked in the veterinary hospital. I had a woman who brought in a very obviously pregnant cat and when I asked her when she thought the kittens where due she said "Oh she's not pregnant, she never gets out and the only male cat we have in the house is her brother, and he wouldn't do that!"

or, the guy who called to see how long after his dog's operation he would have to wait before he used him for breeding. When I checked the charts, his dog had been castrated! (When I told him this I had to hold the phone 3 feet from my ear! hehe)
victorwootenfan Posted - 01/16/2003 : 2:51:28 PM
hahahahaha, good ol oedipus! what a guy! if the mom has
puupies name one of them that.
Saint Jude Posted - 01/15/2003 : 8:55:59 PM
Classic Oedipus complex....... i can relate..... :(
i mean..... uhh, i have to go build a car.
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/15/2003 : 5:21:20 PM
What a pimp!
KevinLesko Posted - 01/15/2003 : 4:37:13 PM
Incest IS the BEST! Way to keep it in the family!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000