Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I had a weird dream about Tim + Fluffy....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 10/07/2001 : 5:50:34 PM
i dont know what it was completely about, but i was pretty much friends with Tim and Fluffy and we were hanging out in a room, i think it was a hotel, and i was trying to get tim to laugh. I think the lot of us were just sitting around bullshitting. Pretty much by the end of the dream i woke up and they were already on their way to the next show without me *laughs*. says something bout my people skills, hm?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich Posted - 02/13/2003 : 8:25:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

You know Erich, I still haven't been able to get a definitive answer to the name of the Sade song he was covering. Another mystery that will hopefully one day be solved.

if i heard it i might be able to help. I only have her new album, and tim covered it right around the time it was released, so it could be from there. same with the depeche mode song. maybe someday though :)

Im hoping to one day make an accoustic mix of covers to share, it would be cool to hear tims take on all these great tunes.
Fluffy Posted - 02/13/2003 : 8:14:35 PM
You know Erich, I still haven't been able to get a definitive answer to the name of the Sade song he was covering. Another mystery that will hopefully one day be solved.
therippa Posted - 02/13/2003 : 7:45:39 PM
I've had a dream a few times that I was watching Tim play Stream (which I've never actually seen him play, be it live or on video), and since I know the tabs for stream by heart, his fingers were in all the right places on the fretboard.
Erich Posted - 02/13/2003 : 7:42:31 PM
i might as well top this cause ive had some other weird dreams that involve tim as well. the last one i had, tim found the cd where that classical piece he plays (the one i cant figure the name of) was on. Since this last dream came true i might as well try and see if this one has any truth to it, because if so im going to get real freaked out that i have some sort of psykic connection to the crew here *laughs*
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2001 : 7:49:38 PM
Just so ya know, it is not to hard to make Tim laugh. I do think it is strange that you are dreaming about us. HMMMM, I am not sure what that says, but we are flattered.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000