Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I'm seeing Queens of the Stone Age!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 01/03/2003 : 03:02:47 AM
YAY! I got my ticket to see QOTSA in February at the Glass House. I'm pretty excited, their latest cd kicks major ass, and I had a friend who saw them at the KROQ almost acoustic christmas and said they blew everyone else away.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 02/24/2003 : 5:33:35 PM
quote:
So Kevin, if I stop back here later tonight I will see your review, yes???????

YES! First off... I am writing this at 2:30 the afternoon after the show and my hearing still has not returned... It was by far one of the LOUDEST and most rocking shows I've attended. You can tell these guys are getting pretty popular because the Glasshouse was sold out to the rafters.. but the crowd was kinda lame... a lot of people just standing around.. not rocking out, or even bobbing their heads.. seemed like they only knew the radio songs too. Ohh well. They opened with "You think I ain worth a dollar..." the opening track off the new cd and it was the highlight for me... the other kick ass songs were Song for the dead, and feel good hit of the summer. Lighting was very cool too including a big neon EAR on stage that lit up occationally. Tim should have one of those when the crowd gets unruly at TR shows haha!! OK.. well off to work for now, more later.
PJK Posted - 02/24/2003 : 4:31:53 PM
So Kevin, if I stop back here later tonight I will see your review, yes??????? Hope so!
Saint Jude Posted - 02/24/2003 : 2:41:59 PM
their opening for the peppers next tour of the us. fleabass and i are catching em when they come to town. and the peppers always put on a great show, so it should be worth the $.
KevinLesko Posted - 02/23/2003 : 4:39:27 PM
Yeehaw, the show is tonight... I'll be sure to post a review very soon! PEACE
Fleabass76 Posted - 01/04/2003 : 7:18:18 PM
QOTSA are one of the few SAVIORS OF ROCK music today. IMHRO
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2003 : 9:13:50 PM
An acoustic version of the QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE track "No One Knows", performed recently by frontman Josh Homme on BBC's "Live At Nottingham" show, can be heard in streaming audio at THIS LOCATION.
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2003 : 03:13:45 AM
I am so pissed, they were supposed to play like the day before I left for the second leg tour, but they didn't have a drummer, as the Dave Grohl replacement had already quit and they were trying to find another one. I agreed to work the show so I could see them before I left and then they didn't even play and I still had to work. CURSES!! They rescheduled the show while I was on tour and I didn't get to see it. It really sucked that it worked out that way. Oh well, maybe next TIMe.
KevinLesko Posted - 01/03/2003 : 03:09:35 AM
HOLY HELL! I could only imagine Dave playing live with them... WOW. That was actually the first question I asked my friend who saw them was how did the Songs For The Deaf songs sound without Dave.. and she said they were still awesome.
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2003 : 03:07:06 AM
Lucky bastard, I missed them while I was on tour. I have seen them numerous TIMes before, but I really wanted to see them tour for this album. I am so bummed I missed the show at 9:30 with Dave Grohl on drums. That kicked such major ass I heard.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000