Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 GODDAMNIT!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Baboonboy Posted - 10/06/2001 : 04:17:12 AM
Killer show in eugene tonight. However...for some unknown reason Fluffy decided to not allow videotaping of the show.. Did anyone get an audio recording? Grrrr!

I don't know if I am going to bother taking my camera tommorow night. The place is in a real sketchy part of town, and there is no way I am leaving it in my car...

Got a great tape of the drive from eugene to salem though... listening to the finest in contemporary spanish hits...hehe...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baboonboy Posted - 10/06/2001 : 12:26:34 PM
Hey fluffy, thanks. I sent you an email :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Fluffy Posted - 10/06/2001 : 08:16:31 AM
Hey Baboonboy, Bring your camera tomorrow nite as well and I will talk to them again. If worse comes to worse, I will be happy to hold your camera in our dressing room so you don't have to leave it in your car. I will do my best to get you permission to video tomorrow. I will tell them you are doing it on Tim's behalf as a favor to us. We will see if that pulls any weight with them. Hope to see ya tomorrow with your camera.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 10/06/2001 : 08:12:35 AM
Hey Baboonboy, They are just passing the buck. Indeed it was their decision. I never did get a good reason from them but it is their venue. When we returned from dinner they told me it had come up and they had decided not to allow video for some reason. I told both the head of security and Dan(the promoter) we were fine with it. Their head of security was ecstatic because it makes his job alot easier. Then while we were at dinner you showed up and for some reason Dan made the call not to allow video and posted signs. Sorry you didn't get to record but we are always at the mercy of the promoters and venues on this issue as stated in our taping policy. It really does not make any sense to me but that is how it came down. Sorry again. Tim, Rew and I would have loved to have you video tape. If you don't video, we don't get a copy, so we certainly would not say "NO VIDEO".
Sorry again for the weirdness of certain venues. Hope you won't hold it against us. We do our best.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Baboonboy Posted - 10/06/2001 : 05:07:11 AM
I told the staff that they permit video, and they said that it was a decision made by Tim and Fluffy I guess when they got there or something, that it wasn't going to be allowed.. I even had a great spot up above the crowd.. Oh well... I'll always have the memories ;) I should've asked if I could record the show with the lens cap on...at least I would have audio ;)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/06/2001 : 04:24:15 AM
How sure are you that it was Fluffy's decision? I can't imagine him not allowing it. Now the venue, sure, but not Fluffy. In any event, if it was him, then I'm sure there's a great reason. Maybe a really professional tape will eventually surface....?

Anywho, sorry you couldn't tape. That does suck.

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000