Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Thanksgiving!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IndianaJames Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:59:15 PM
Well I've spent the past few days with homeless people, working on a huge story on the people that devote their entire lives to helping them get their lives back on track.

If you ever feel sad, upset, depressed, etc., I'd encourage you to go to one of the places that helps the less fortunate. I can assure you it won't take ten seconds for you to realize how trivial your problems are.

Surprisingly, amidst all the blight and despair, there are still glimmers of hope that come through. You really can make a difference. But first you've got to try.

Do all you can to help someone this holiday season.....if you won't, then who will?

Happy Thanksgiving-
James
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 6:58:42 PM
Hey IndianaJames, Thanx for stopping by and reminding everyone just how much we have to be thankful for. Sometimes we get so rapped up in our petty problems we sometimes forget the "bigger picture". What ever personal problems we have, we also have a roof over our heads, food on our plates, and good friends and that is alot to be thankful for.

Don't know if you saw my comments last TIMe you posted, but here is a link to the thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2479

I was also wondering if you made it to the Muncie show and if you wrote a review of it or anything. Thanx for stopping by and wishing us well and hope to see you post more in the future.

To everyone, there have been a number of Happy Thanksgiving threads. I posted some funny things on the others and thought you might like to check them out. I didn't think it was appropriate to post them in this thread. ENJOY your T-day!!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2813
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/28/2002 : 12:37:22 PM
HEY LIZ! I miss you too, and I'm sure I'll have an abundance of food! And ulcers in the back of my throat. It hurts bad. Liz, stop by more!
LizT Posted - 11/28/2002 : 09:49:33 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I miss you all and hope you have an abundance of fun, food and laughter!
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 12:03:42 AM
Wow, what a great thing to do!!!! Great message as well!

Will do!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000