Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 toots

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ccr152 Posted - 11/27/2002 : 12:39:39 PM
for those interested ive added a few songs to my mp3.com site, including my flecktone medley (shanti & big country) and a few other new songs (blue over black & lead in the head), including a new song "toots." toots is a previous take on the 'lead in the head', which was going pretty well so i decided to keep recording after i farted early on in the recording. i farted a total of about five times throughout the song, and just assumed the microphone wouldnt pick it up. the microphone DID pick it up.

check it out. http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/467/brian_schmidt.html
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ccr152 Posted - 12/10/2002 : 4:58:30 PM
thanks man. i had to take that cd off though because its too expensive. when i get the new one up ill post my new artwork (it will have the same cover).
therippa Posted - 12/09/2002 : 5:14:52 PM
I like the title and cover art for you cd
Ccr152 Posted - 12/09/2002 : 1:06:20 PM
fluffy im gonna bump this just in case you wanted to hear my response and may have forgotten about this post waaay down at the bottom
Ccr152 Posted - 12/02/2002 : 9:14:29 PM
LED in the head. funny story about that title, i originally wanted it to be 'water/lead in the veins', but mp3.com doesnt accept the character "/" in song titles, for whatever reason. i wrestled with how i could say the same thing with different words, and it eventually morphed into "lead in the head, water in the veins", which is the full name of the song. ...coming up with titles for songs with no lyrics is hard. im sure tim goes through struggles with that, or maybe he doesnt. anyway, thanks for showing interest in my stuff id love to hear what you think about it when you get your new computer.

take it easy
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 01:53:17 AM
Is it pronounced LEED in the Head OR LED in the Head? Just curious, pretty kewl title either way. Unfortunately, I won't be able to check it out. I must get a new computer SOOOON!!!
Ccr152 Posted - 12/01/2002 : 5:18:35 PM
bump dat
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/27/2002 : 1:02:12 PM
I liked it, nice and mellow, minus the farting of course, haha. Good work.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000