Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Finally got my hands on a digital camera.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/25/2002 : 10:43:16 PM
AND, I can put the memory cards directly into my usb with this neat connector thing...so I can take pics, and put the card into the reader just like it's a regular disc. Well, anyway, here's a few things I've taken so far. I said long ago I'd post pics of my new place, and all of these are in my new place, so you can get an idea.

This is my 12 string. Hope you all enjoy the pose (yes, it's a pose). I absolutely love that guitar. I think it's beautiful. It's an Alvarez from about 1985 or so. Some of you, I'm sure will recognize that sexy man holding the guitar...

Just my six string (black, almost hard to see) with my library (or at different time, my foyer or sitting area ... it just depends ... sometimes it's a hallway). Nothing special, just a Sigma Martin.

This is the t-shirt that I drew and TIM signed for me. Of course you'll all recognize the picture that came from, I'm not trying to take credit for that. That sketch was on the front chest area. It was actually pretty cool, I thought.

Hope you all enjoy that! I love my girl's digital camera. Thanks to her dad for getting it for her. And of course thanks to her for letting me use it. I think she'd taken one pic with it as long as she'd had it (who knows how long - a year maybe)... So it's in good hands. It really is a nice camera. What else should I post pics of?
51   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 12/22/2002 : 5:55:57 PM
Awesome pics Jason, did you take any pics at the Variety House show? I'd love to see some more of you photos!
pcbTIM Posted - 12/13/2002 : 11:02:13 PM
Haha! Yes.....and I'm over 18.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/13/2002 : 5:28:45 PM
So you want pictures of my sister, huh?

You use paypal, right? hehe..
pcbTIM Posted - 12/07/2002 : 4:24:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

No pcbTIM, they are not of enthuTIMsiast's sister!!

Damn!
PJK Posted - 12/07/2002 : 11:44:01 AM
Awe....sooo disappointed!

Still waiting to see Erich's pictures of Liz's spankings!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/07/2002 : 11:27:41 AM
Nope, I didn't bring a camera this time... I figured you were probably going to take pictures of everything I would, only better.
Fluffy Posted - 12/07/2002 : 06:56:48 AM
I think Silky got some pics we haven't seen as well.

No pcbTIM, they are not of enthuTIMsiast's sister!!
Fluffy Posted - 12/06/2002 : 04:18:24 AM
PJK said:
quote:
"take time to stop and ride the go carts!"

That's funny, I say that all the TIMe!! HEHE No I don't, but I WILL! HEHE
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/05/2002 : 5:02:34 PM
I'll tell her you said so.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/04/2002 : 1:17:56 PM
Your sis is a babe.
PJK Posted - 12/04/2002 : 06:38:19 AM
Awe, they wouldn't let you stop and ride the go carts!!!!!!Bastards!hehehe They say one should "take time to stop and smell the roses," I think you need to change that to "take time to stop and ride the go carts!"

You need to incorporate that into your "rules of the road."
Fluffy Posted - 12/04/2002 : 04:05:24 AM
Was there a house in those pictures? All I saw was the POOL!!! I want a pool!! I want a pool and some go carts and a go cart track like the one I saw in GA that noone would let me stop at. I always get gipped!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/03/2002 : 5:53:14 PM
Glad you like the shirts. The house pics didn't turn out that great since they're so small, but they are good pictures and make the house look really cool (if not bigger than it is...) What you see is basically all there is to it. But it's nice; it's a place to live.
PJK Posted - 12/03/2002 : 12:45:04 AM
Great pictures.....nice house, love the pool!!!!

Awesome shirt....both shirts, the one TIM signed and the Fluffy sucks shirt!

Really big thanks for sharing!!!!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/03/2002 : 12:41:45 AM
Now I know how Jon feels...

Tim signing my shirt.

David TIM Jeff Me and my Sis.

Just keeping my commitment to post a pic or two of my house.

My sister Tim and myself.

FLUFFY SUCKS!
PJK Posted - 12/02/2002 : 10:10:24 PM
Thanks for the info on the camera! Much appreciated!
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 10:00:26 PM
Well I talk to Jon Soldo and he apologizes for the delay but he is taking 22 credits this semester, which is 6 credits more than a full schedule which is 16 credits. So he is a little busy. He hopes to have some of them posted on the Xmas break and then in May, when he will finally be finished with school forever, he will have much more TIMe to devote to the website.

As for the digital camera, as anyone will tell you, I am partial to the Sony Mavica series. They use floppy discs to store the info. I hear they are going to discontinue the floppy disk series(FD) and have already started to replace them with a series that uses blank CD's. They obviously hold alot more info than the floppy disks but the floppys are so convenient. EZ to use in conjunction with the computer. I hope I won't have to switch, but it looks like I may have to at some point in the future.
PJK Posted - 12/02/2002 : 8:46:03 PM
Just a question @ digital cameras. I am thinking of buying one for the family for Christmas....anything particular I should look for? I've only used one once to take pictures of the kids at work last summer.
Evergreen Posted - 12/02/2002 : 09:19:43 AM
We've given up on Jon posting pictures!!!! Sorry Jon, but it has been forever. I forgot what you look like Fluffy! Whats TR wearing for shoes/boots these days. I miss those pictures of his boots. And all the terrific hand and finger shots!

As for Miz Ryder...I'm not an advocate of stealing anything even from corporate sources, But donna karan socks that cost $82.00 a pair deserve to be stolen, then burned in a campfire. Those were like the cheapest thing on the list too.

That is a beautiful 12 string guitar.
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 07:41:14 AM
Where's enthuTIMsiast? I sent him a bunch of photos I was hoping he would post on this thread. Hope he is doing OK and hope you all get to see the photos I sent him SOON!! I figured he would have them up on the site faster than Jon, guess I was wrong.
Fluffy Posted - 11/29/2002 : 02:48:26 AM
SpaceMonkey said:
quote:
Hey, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Yes, but there is such a thing as NO publicity!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 11/29/2002 : 12:17:37 AM
Hehe......can't argue with that logic.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/29/2002 : 12:15:18 AM
Hey, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:32:46 PM
Thanx for the chortle, chuckle, giggle, hee-haw, snicker, sniggle, tehee, titter....ah hell, it was a HUGE GUFFAW!! That is the funniest thing I have read in a while.(next to my post about Oompa Loompas)
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2797

THANX for amusing me, consider yourself the court jester.(and would you wear one of those funny hats next TIMe?)
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:21:01 PM
This is the best story ever...

The night I posted about my thieving ways I returned to my vehicle only to find that the alien head itself had been abducted. Undoubtedly the tracking signal that it was able to emit through the radio antenna and out its' head alerted it's brethren to its' location. While I was reading the board they must have swooped in for the rescue mission. Needless to say I felt helpless and also spiteful towards those ungracious celestial beings who would punish my theft with an equally heinous act.

But the gods of fate work in mysterious ways and the very next day I found myself back in the Wal-Mart walking towards the aisle of alien craniums. I quickly grabbed the first three I could get my hands on and headed for the check-out where I repayed my debt, and then some. When I admitted my past transgression to the attendent she appeared unfazed. I implored her to notify the proper authorities so I could meet my doom in the American judicial system, thus reconciling my burdened soul. However, she was too entranced in the mundane brain activity of a retail salesperson to become aware of the great criminal mind that stood in her presence. She quickly completed the transaction and told me have a nice day and I was hurried out of the line.
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 12:13:07 AM
(BURN STUFF)
(BURN STUFF)
(BURN STUFF)
(BURN STUFF)

What? I didn't hear anything, did you Fleabass?
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/28/2002 : 12:05:27 AM
I too was at Wal-Mart perusing the latest edition of Tiger Beat when I happened upon the aliens sans-torso. I was about to act just as Space Monkey did when the little voice in my head calmly asked: "Now how is that extra-terrestial head going to improve your putting?" Faced with the reality of the situation I calmly walked out of the store. I think we can all learn special lessons from the voices in our heads...well, except the one that tells us to burn things. But then again experience is the best teacher....
PJK Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:59:07 PM
Jason, awesome place and guitar!!!Wow, nice 12 string! Glad I didn't stay away and miss these great pictures. I agree with Teri...the drawling would make a great decal!

Thinking of getting a digital camera for the family this Christmas.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:51:49 PM
....or steal more. Remember what the security guard at the Try N' Save said on the Simpsons

"He's stealing small things now, but when he gets older....he'll start stealing stadiums...and such"
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 9:25:44 PM
I didn't realize that SpaceMonkey was out on a publicity mission. What is he promoting? Himself? Unfortunately, I have not heard of him in the press or anything. His publicity stunt must not be working. Maybe he needs a better agent.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/27/2002 : 09:08:54 AM
And let's not forget that this shoplifting is all just a publicity stunt.
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 05:14:42 AM
Found it:

and another good addition to your driving........

tericee Posted - 11/27/2002 : 05:14:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

...whats with Wynnona Ryder shoplifting? I just love how the press has made it such a big story!! We in America love a pitiful story like that that diverts our attention from the weighty problems like.....WORLD WAR!

I'll tell you what's worse. She's the main headline on CNN's "Southland Edition" which breaks into the last 5 minutes of every CNN broadcast. Instead of watching fun and bizarre segments hosted by Jeannie Moos, I get to watch "Stars on Trial!" AGH!
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 05:11:35 AM
Great pics, great pose, great 12 sting!!! I must admit having TR sign it only made it look that much kewler. That would make a great bumpersticker or say........a T-shirt! Guess that has already been done. HEHE Anyway, on to shoplifting. Not to pour salt in a festering wound, BUT, whats with Wynnona Ryder shoplifting? I just love how the press has made it such a big story!! We in America love a pitiful story like that that diverts our attention from the weighty problems like.....WORLD WAR! HEHE

On the alien-head antenna thingy, we found one of those on a past TR tour. We did not steal it but we did acquire one and used it for the whole tour. Jon Soldo got it when the tour was over. I think there are pics of it on the photos page. I will see if I can find it.
tericee Posted - 11/27/2002 : 01:43:40 AM
Here on the base, they publish all the base exchange shoplifting incidents in the newspaper's police blotter. It is amazing how little somebody can steal and still get arrested. And be kicked out of the Air Force. And be Court Martialed.

pcbTIM Posted - 11/27/2002 : 12:08:20 AM
Looks like someone found a loophole!
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/26/2002 : 11:12:34 PM
Yeah, but I went to Confession the next day, so it's like it never happened! Thanks God!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/26/2002 : 11:07:22 PM
You stole? Shame on you.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/26/2002 : 10:48:04 PM
Speaking of TR-related accessories...

I don't want to start a riot, but the other day while reading Tiger Beat at Wal-Mart I happened to stumble across a stash of alien-head car antenna thingys. Needless to say, I immediately picked one up, dropped it inconspicuously into my left pants pocket and quickly exited the store.

Today, I proudly display the alien moniker of our guitar-weilding friend for all to see. The message is clear: Wal Mart's immense size and lax security makes it nearly impossible to track such obscure, yet profound items as the alien-head antenna thingy. You too can indulge in the great taboo of petty theft!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/26/2002 : 12:46:02 PM
Spank you, spank you very much.

I like the guitar, anyway.
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/26/2002 : 11:28:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Ok, someone please tell me that I have a pretty 12 string...

Yer 12-string 's purrrdy.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/26/2002 : 11:20:47 AM
Like I said Patrick, that's a pose. I had to try just to get my pinky there... It wasn't easy.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/26/2002 : 09:49:55 AM
I noticed that chord right away! It takes me a few minutes to get my pinky there. And that is a pretty kewl 12-string. Congrats.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/26/2002 : 02:09:36 AM
Ding ding ding - you win the day. No idea what chord that is or anything (like I said, it's a pose). But I just wanted to show off my guitar and didn't want to be doing something easy like a C (something that I actually can play)... so I figured I'd just do what TIM did. At least you got to see my guitar, right?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/26/2002 : 02:00:21 AM
Haha your pose is that of the oooold picture of TR.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/26/2002 : 01:50:23 AM
AAh, indeed, great window decals those would make. I'll consider doing that. So I call it. Dibbs or whatever. But when I ask for addresses (if I do ever do it) then by gosh, I better get addresses (to send the clingies to.)

Again, I'll consider it. Don't have the right printer, but the girlfriend probably does, she has everything else I seem to need (pun intended, don't bother). It was her camcorder that taped TIM last november, by the way. Her camera took these pics.

I'd probably do that with the signature intact, however. You're thinking that would be a bad idea or what? You didn't mention it. Might photoshop and clean it a little. Or not...I don't know. Might just start over and make it look lots better.

Ok, someone please tell me that I have a pretty 12 string... The picture made the colors look too vibrant. They are much more woodsy than they look in the pic. It actually looks like KOA wood, but I think it's mahogany. Ok that's all.
tericee Posted - 11/26/2002 : 01:16:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Yeah, a window sticker of that would be cool... Plus, I'm not sure you can get printable all weather stickers.

You'd be amazed at what you can find at Office Depot. I don't think they're "all-weather" but if you print them properly, we can put them on the inside of the window.

http://www.officedepot.com/shop/catalog/sku.asp?ID=212881&LEVEL=SK&SID=6190R1F2TQHC8NJBN3JPEL5WMBUJ9DC7&PP=14

quote:
Anyone get this from before: "Hope you all enjoy the pose (yes, it's a pose)." I had a ball doing that.

Sorry, I didn't get it.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/26/2002 : 12:43:16 AM
Yeah, a window sticker of that would be cool. But it's not mine to sell, so I'd feel kinda odd about doing that. And most of the people who would buy them are people here, and I'd just wanna give all of you one. Plus, I'm not sure you can get printable all weather stickers. Maybe.

I guess I should have given some size reference for that sketch... the sketch itself is about as tall as a dollar bill is long.

Anywho, Fluffy will have pics of TIM signing the shirt for me. I have them too, just not digitally. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed my pictures, and I'll probably post a few more here sometime soon. Probably one or two of my house (with the pool and all) and maybe ... well, that's all of which I can think. Any suggestions? I could show my electric guitar, but it's just a knock off SG (epiphone).

Anyone get this from before: "Hope you all enjoy the pose (yes, it's a pose)." I had a ball doing that.
tericee Posted - 11/26/2002 : 12:24:07 AM
That would make a cool bumber or window sticker. It could say TR Task Force or something.

I'm sure you'd sell lots if you decided to get creative with a scanner and printer.
TalkingNeurons Posted - 11/26/2002 : 12:05:51 AM
Yeah, that's a pretty bad ass drawing.
prsmartin Posted - 11/25/2002 : 11:55:22 PM
YOUR DRAWING ROCKS!!!
Post some more drawings...me like

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000