Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 horror movies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/25/2002 : 5:08:15 PM
Horror movies rock. I really like the ones that were made in the late 1970s on a $1000 budget. If any of you find yourself stumped as to what to rent at Blockbuster I highly suggest the following:

Sleepaway Camp-->
I saw this when I was ten and I pissed my pants I was so scared. I rented it last month and pisseed my pants because I laughed so hard.
If you like gender bending, this one is for you! Also, everybody in this movie seems to be Italian and from New Jersey.

It's Alive-->
Just like it says on Tim's guitar case.

Basket Case-->
With a title this bad it's gotta be good. This dude has a deformed twin that lives in a wicker basket and kills people. Now that's original.

The Brood-->
Little kids kill people. Sweet.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer-->
Strong stomachs only. I made the mistake of watching this when I was twelve or somewhere thereabouts. On the positive side, I did not become a serial killer, so I think this movie was very influential in me becoming an upstanding citizen.

Oh, and my favorite Friday the 13th is Part 2.

How about you?!?!

63   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 02/15/2003 : 04:44:45 AM
I love all those old movies, especially Manchurian Candidate. I am a huge Frankenheimer fan. My fave is Seconds, see link below for more details:http://us.imdb.com/Title?0060955 He has an awesome catalog of great films. While visiting the link for Seconds, click on his name and look at the list of great movies he has made. I was always a big fan of the underlying messages in movies. Some weren't always so underlying, as in the Manchurian Candidate. What I like to call "make you think" movies.

On the subject of horror movies, I still haven't seen The Ring. Although now I am seeing commercials for Darkness Falls(I think it's called) where they say "It runs rings around The Ring". Is this true, has anyone seen it? Is it THAT scary? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/14/2003 : 10:52:21 PM
Ah, horror movies back from the dead.

I was actually thinking of a couple of 1950s sorta cheesey ones:

The Thing
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Village of the Damned

Anyway, I think these are really interesting to watch, especially if you are a culture/history buff. Basically, all three of these films have an underlying theme of an "invisible enemy" that can't really be nailed down. Why such a recurrent theme? Well, what they were really doing was addressing the Red Scare of that time...where paranoia was running rampant about who the enemy was ("they look just like us!".
So, if you get a chance to watch these movies it's something to keep in mind.

Also, one of Spacemonkey's all-time favorite movies is The Manchurian Candidate starring Angela Landsbury, the dude that played Thurston Howell on Gilligan's Island, and Ole Blue Eyes himself, the Chairman of the Boards, Frank Sinatra. Watch this movie immediately. It is the kewlest (as they say in these parts). It's about mind-control and also the Red Scare. You will not be disappointed!

I don't know where this movie-with-communist-undercurrent enthusiasm is coming from, but if you get a chance to watch Manchurian, I'd be intereted to hear your thoughts. Well-worth viewing.
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2003 : 04:07:38 AM
Finally found PIECES on DVD at BestBuy for a whopping $5.99. If you don't have this and you enjoy schlocky horror, pick it up. BestBuy carries it CHEAP!!

The tagline is: "You don't have to go to Texas for a chainsaw massacre!"
Strangely, I found the DVD while on vacation in where? TEXAS!!
Guess I did have to go to Texas for this chainsaw massacre as well. HEHE

Mental note to self: MUST SEE THE RING!!

and Donnie Darko
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2002 : 11:29:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen

has anyone seen the Ring and is it worth seeing?
Yes we have. I saw it and thought maybe it was cool, but I don't know. If you scare easily, then don't go see it. Here are some reviews by us.

The Ring =
Fluffy Posted - 12/18/2002 : 05:49:15 AM
Hey Evergreen, I think enthuTIMsiast considers WW&tCF a horror flick, but I LOVE the movie! As for the lyrics to the Oompa Loopa song, if you look closely you will observe that they are not the real lyrics, they are the lyrics I made up for enthuTIMsiast in another thread. I think I do have the real lyrics if you would like to read them. Here they are:

Oompa 1
Oompa Loompa doompadee do,
I've got a perfect puzzle for you,
Oompa Loompa doompadee dee,
If you are wise you will listen me,
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets,
Eating as much as an elephant eats,
What are you at getting terribly fat,
What do you think will come of that,
I don't like the look of it,
Oompa Loompa doompadee dah,
If you're not greedy you will go far,
You will live in happiness too,
Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do,
Doompadee do!

Oompa 2
I've got another puzzle for you,
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee,
If you are wise you'll listen to me,
Gum chewing's fine when it's once in a while,
It stops you from smoking and brightens your smile,
But it's repulsive, revolting, and wrong,
Chewing and chewing all day long,
The way that a cow does,
Given good manners you will go far,
Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do.

Oompa 3
Who do you blame when your kid is a, BRAT,
Pampered and spoiled like a siamese, cat,
Blaming the kids is a lie and a, shame,
You know exactly who's, to, blame,
The mother and the father,
If you're not spoiled then you will go far,

Oompa 4
What do you get from a glut of TV,
A pain in the neck and an IQ of three,
Why don't you try simply reading a book,
Or could you just not bear to look,
You'll get no,
You'll get no,
You'll get no,
You'll get no,
You'll get no commercials,
If you're not greedy you will go far,
Like the, Oompa, Oompa Loompa doompadee do.

There you go Evergreen, the REAL lyrics, and if you didn't get a chance to read the "What is a Oompa Loompa" or the "Intl OL Network" appeal, give them a read. I think with your history of activism, you will find them quite well written, albiet humorously.

Have not seen the RING yet, but I really want to. I was hoping to see it while I was down here on vacation, but of the members of my family, I figured Teri would be the only one who would want to see it. Turns out she doesn't want to, she is too scared. Guess I will see it when I get back to DC. Hey, you said you needed to sit on someones lap for it, you gonna be in DC anyTIMe soon? Wanna sit on my lap and see it?

As for Oompa Loompa masturbation, as I have said many TIMes before, Where there is a will, there's a way. I am sure they can do it if they put there minds(and tiny little arms & hands)to it. It would probably be really funny to watch(unless you are enthuTIMsiast, HEHE).
Evergreen Posted - 12/12/2002 : 4:02:10 PM
What I meant to ask when I saw the title of this thread was has anyone seen the Ring and is it worth seeing? I scare very easily and don't usually watch horror flicks because of what Pam said above. I'm scared for weeks and don't want to turn the lights out at night or go into the woods hiking, but many people have said the Ring is really good and really scary. I'll have to bring a date so I can jump in their lap if I need to.
Evergreen Posted - 12/12/2002 : 3:58:53 PM
Is Charlie and the chocolate factory considered a horror flick?
Oh the journeys of our posts. Fluffy where the hell did you find the words to the oompa song thats just too funny. I wonder if they masturbate? Their arms look to short!
Fluffy Posted - 12/02/2002 : 9:19:12 PM
Much like the First Americans, they are considered the "INVISIBLE PEOPLE". Maybe that's why you don't notice them.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/02/2002 : 10:02:08 AM
I don't think I've ever seen an Oompa Loompa before.....that is, besides in that movie. Do they have their own colonies?
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 07:36:19 AM
Damn I can't read all this soooo early in the morning....I will do it later...have to get to the mall...sure as hell don't feel like doing that....I want sleep!!!!!
Fluffy Posted - 11/29/2002 : 03:14:06 AM
They are certainly a downtrodden people. They have weathered so much torment, they have stared into the face of adversity and survived. They are truly a disinherited people, the invisible race. Sad but true, but the little oompa loompas think of us as they think of the vermicious kinids. I never wanted to be thought of as a vermicious kinid and I won't. I will stand up for them, fight for their equality, and I will not give up until every Oompa Loompa lives in peace and harmony, with the inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of employment.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 02:38:50 AM
Wow, there was so much I didnt know about that short race.
Fluffy Posted - 11/29/2002 : 02:36:38 AM
PLAY IT AGAIN SAM!!!

I've got a ball peen hammer for you,
If you are wise you will listen me,
What do you get when you pick on the boss,
razor blades covered in chocolate sauce,
What are you at getting beat with a bat,
What do you think will come of that,
I don't like the look of it,
If you're not an asshole you will go far,
Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do,
Doompadee do!

Cheesy movies are fine when it's once in a while,
It stops you from yaking and spewing your bile,
Cause thats repulsive, revolting, and wrong,
Spouting your derision all day long,
The way that a fool does,
Given a lobotomy you will go far,

Who do you blame when Jasons a, BRAT,
Mouthy and loud like a boy in a, frat,
Blaming the parents is a lie and a, shame,
You know exactly who's, to, blame,
The En thu TIM si ast,
If you're not hacked to pieces you will go far,

What do you get from a glut of Freddie,
A pain in the neck and an IQ of three,
Why don't you try simply enjoying the show,
Or are you just a big fat schmoe,
You'll get no,
You'll get no,
You'll get no,
You'll get no,
You'll get no more board feeds,
If you agree with me you will go far,
Like the, Oompa, Oompa Loompa doompadee do.

J/K HEHE

WHAT IS AN OOMPA LOOPA YOU ASK?

Oompa Loompas are a race of people originally from a small country called Loompa Land, which is located just south of Armenia, bordering the Caspian Sea. They are very short (almost all Oompa Loompas are under 5 feet tall) and often plump individuals that have green and orange colored hair. They talk in very unique voices, ranging from very high to very low pitched. They often use these voices to sing songs, which always have morals within the lyrics. Being very a peaceful society, they never resort to any type of violence and are nice to all creatures.

N ot all creatures are nice to the Oompa Loompas however. Currently a horrible Civil War is taking place in Loompa Land. The Horn Swagglers, the Rotten Vermicious Kinids, and the Swangdoodles took up arms against the Oompa Loompas. These three horrible groups realized that the Oompas Loompas are very easy to take advantage of since they are a harmless, peaceful race of people. They beat-up, tortured, and devoured the Oompa Loompas on a daily basis. This continued until an English businessman named William Wonka offered salvation for the Oompa Loompas by offering them jobs in his chocolate factory located in England. They gladly accepted Wonka's offer, for it would give them a ticket out of Loompa Land, away from the horrific war. What they didn't know were the plans that Wonka had in store for them.

At first, the work at the chocolate factory seemed like a good idea for the Oompa Loompas. But they soon grew to hate the environment that Wonka provided them with. Wonka forced them to work 16 hour-a-day shifts with no pay and no break period. When they were allowed break time to rest and sleep they had to live in a small room that was filled with disgusting rats and other nasty creatures. The "good life" that was promised to the Oompa Loompas had quickly turned into slave labor. Wonka was often very destructive and violent. It was not uncommon for him to beat and torture Oompa Loompas who made mistakes or failed to meet his Nazi-like standards and requirements.

As hard as it is to fathom, life back in Oompa Loompa land was worse than the life that Wonka was forcing the Oompa Loompas to live, so they had no other choice than to remain under the control of the demented Wonka. They continued to do their amazing work, always producing candy at a rate that a group of humans 100 times their number couldn't even dream of accomplishing. When Wonka talked about the Oompa Loompas publicly he always made them out to be idiotic drones that were capable of nothing besides simple, easy tasks. He often compared their intelligence level to that of a donkey and never told anyone that the Oompa Loompas actually were real people with real feelings and emotions. He convinced the world that the Oompa Loompas were merely objects and that the success of the chocolate factory had nothing to do with them. Wonka kept the true existence of the Oompa Loompas a secret from the rest of the world because he knew that if anyone found out how he was treating them attempts would be made to spring them free.

The cruelties continued on for many years against the Oompa Loompas and after many Wonka-induced atrocities towards their society they decided that it was time to break free from his deathly grasp. They began formulating a plan for Wonka's demise.

After several weeks of planning, the Oompa Loompas finally came up with an idea. During the mixing stage of making Wonka Brand Chocolate, it is essential that the chocolate mix be heated to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Since Wonka's factory mass produces candy, the main vat is over 30 feet wide and 20 feet deep. While the Oompa Loompas were stirring the mix, they told Wonka that they had found a strange discoloration in the chocolate and that he should come look at it. When Wonka walked over and peeked into the vat to check it out, one of the Oompa Loompas took the large mixing spoon and struck Wonka with it, knocking him into the boiling chocolate. All the Oompa Loompas gathered around the vat and watched Wonka drown and burn in his own chocolately evilness.

Now that they were free from their dictator's grasp, the Oompa Loompas decided immigrating to free America would be the best idea for their society. Once in America, they found that getting a job and earning respect was next to impossible due to the horrible and untrue reputation that Wonka had labeled them with. They were known throughout the country as stupid individuals who had the intelligence equivalent to that of pond scum. They were also made fun of for their different and unique appearance, which society did not accept. They are thought of as animals with no real purpose. They are also subject to cruel mistreatment and are denied any rights, freedoms, or liberties. It is not uncommon to hear of Oompa Loompas being beaten, abused, raped, and murdered.

Once again, the Oompa Loompa collective is disappointed and feels that there is no hope for their kind to survive. Most of them have given up all hope of being recognized and respected as real people and have gone into hiding. A few remain determined to one day have their race granted citizenship and become accepted by others. Until this day they will fight to the best of their abilities for they have fought way to hard and have been through way to much to give up now. At the bottom of every Oompa Loompa's heart there burns a desire for a civilized existence.

I BET YOU ARE SAYING, "GEEZ, HOW CAN I HELP THE POOR OOMPA LOOMPAS?"
WELL I AM GLAD YOU ASKED:

The International Oompa Loopma Network (IOLN), is an organization that is geared towards promoting the general welfare of the Oompa Loompa society.

Many people don't recognize the Oompa Loompas as the brilliant, kind, caring, and gentle race that they really are. They look very different from regular people since they are very short, stout, have different color hair, and talk in unique voices. Being different and unlike everyone else in this day and age often causes them to be unaccepted by society. Because of this, Oompa Loompas are often mistreated and discriminated against. They are often made fun of, denied jobs, beaten up on the street, denied certain benefits such as health care, denied suffrage, and are just plain not recognized as real people with feelings.

Yes, Oompa Loompas are very different than normal human beings, but they are still real live people that deserve the same rights, freedoms, and liberties that all individuals should have. We here at IOLN are devoted to making sure that the Oompa Loompas are recognized and treated as true human beings and citizens. To accomplish this, we attempt to educate the public about who Oompa Loompas really are by contructing this website, writing articles, conducting phone-athons asking for donations (IOLN is a non-profit organization), passing around flyers, selling Oompa Loompa promotional products, and advertising all of their great traits and qualities.

We believe that education is the first step to ensuring that people recognize the Oompa Loompas as real people and not just objects. Through our efforts we hope that eventually Oompa Loompas will be treated with kindness and respect. However we can't accomplish this without the help of kind, concerned individuals like yourself.

If you would like to become part of the great crusade for Oompa Loompa welfare and/or find out more about Oompa Loompas and our cause, then please check out our "Become a Member of IOLN" feature located on this page or send an email to info@oompa-loompas.net.

All members of the Oompa Loompa International Network will receive a personalized membership card after signing up. All members are entitled to sign up for the IOLN Mailling List. Join today!
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:18:06 AM
Good night, lover....
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:14:58 AM
HAHAHAHA...must get some sleep...got shopping and a Flyer's game to go to tomorrow so good-night all!
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:11:07 AM
Thanks. Like I said, I'm good like that.
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:09:47 AM
Yes it would...hahaha...you're too much!
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:07:11 AM
Yeah, it WOULD be illegal, but than again Pam, who would know, aha.
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:05:32 AM
Damn Straight!!!!!
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:04:42 AM
Oh, ahem* i'm just curious. I get it...i'm too young for you, lol.
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:03:50 AM
And why do you want to know....hummmmmm?????
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:02:22 AM
PJK, Pam right? How old are you?
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 01:00:50 AM
I'm Waiting........hehehe
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/29/2002 : 12:47:49 AM
I found my moms digital camera...give me a second.
PJK Posted - 11/29/2002 : 12:46:06 AM
Oh I am watching it, boy....damn where's Fluffy when I need a really gross picture......off masturbating no doubt, hehehehe
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:53:16 PM
You better watch your mouth!
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:45:31 PM
Oh HTG Now you are on my SHIT LIST!!!!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:39:59 PM
Ooooohhhhhh........this is getting interesting.......pass the popcorn.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:34:37 PM
Shouldnt you be cleaning, woman!
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:29:18 PM
Not a threat....a PROMISE!!!!
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:20:49 PM
Yeah, i'm talking to you woman! Dont threaten me with the brain HEMORRHAGE!
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:15:08 PM
Damn Straight...Oh HTG I'm sooo disappointed in you..I KNOW you're not talking to me....You talking to me?????? Cuz if you are YOU DESERVE THE BRAIN HEMORRHAGE!!!! hehehe
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:06:54 PM
I'm still waiting for her reply, lol.
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:06:08 PM
Let him have it PJK, give him THE BRAIN HEMORRHAGE!!!!!
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:04:48 PM
Yeah...good question HTG....where do you get all these pictures from?Sicko..hehehe
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:03:17 PM
quote:
How do you guys even keep track of that? I would never even think to look....must be a guy thing?

Yeah, it is a guy thing, so stay out of this woman!!!!!!!

just kidding, haha
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:02:08 PM
Sick...but where do you get all of these pictures? You search 'em up?
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:49:38 PM
Now that's what I call "horror in a glass" Yuk!
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:45:59 PM
There you go, happy now?

May you have a...............

j/k
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:39:45 PM
quote:
Whatta you do, just sit around not posting waiting for threads to go to 19? GEEZ!!

No...off course not...muhahahhahahahahahhaha
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:33:12 PM
How do you guys even keep track of that? I would never even think to look....must be a guy thing?
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:27:03 PM
Whatta you do, just sit around not posting waiting for threads to go to 19? GEEZ!!
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:18:31 PM
You didnt even mention the Flaming Moe...bastard!
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 9:42:08 PM
I am glad you enjoyed it and took the TIMe to read it. It really was engrossing. I recommend everyone read it and understand the plight of the Oompa Loompa. I am sure most of you won't and for that I apologize to the poor Oompa Loompa's who still suffer because America is not ready to face the mistreatment they have been dealt. POOR OOMPA LOOMPAS!!! May we drink a toast to them!!!

PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 9:26:36 PM
This is great, especially the picture! I loved that movie!
Poor Oompa Loompa's!
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 9:04:51 PM
DELETED and moved below

(SEE BELOW)
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:36:33 PM
Yes you did a fine job with that one!!!!!
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:34:04 PM
I particularly like my reworking of the Oompa Loompa Song. HEHE
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:25:47 PM
Hey thanks....a lot of fun! hehehehe Missed this one before
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:12:32 PM
Here you go, check it out:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2008
PJK Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:11:26 PM
Now that is toooooo funny! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:08:51 PM
I do love Willy Wonka, it's enthuTIMsiast who is hates it and is scared of Oompa Loompas.
PJK Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:58:00 PM
Hey....you threw me with the"Evil"bit Now I see it was just the original movie, hehehe.....and ya gotta love Willie Wonka!
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:48:52 PM
If you click on the titles of the movies it takes you to a page about each one I recommended, and NO, WW&TCF is not an X-rated movie, but that might make a good one. HEHE
PJK Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:46:13 PM
Hahaha......is that a real movie?....I think not, unless ofcourse the evil is X rated? Is it X rated???? hehehe
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:30:24 PM
You might want to try the one I recommended for enthuTIMsiast. You may have better luck with that one. HEHE
PJK Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:13:19 PM
I can't watch them.....gives me nightmares for weeks. I am such a baby when it comes to horror flicks. I saw Night of the Living Dead years ago. Was supposed to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre with friends long time ago and chickened out at the last minute!
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:08:03 PM
PIECES

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

DAWN OF THE DEAD

NEAR DARK

EVIL DEAD

EVIL DEAD II

ARMY OF DARKNESS

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE

SUSPIRIA

THE MANITOU

And of course especially for enthuTIMsiast:

WILLY WONKA & THE EVIL CHOCOLATE FACTORY
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/26/2002 : 5:10:15 PM
The best part about Being John Malcovich is how he's boys with that guy...and he calls him "Ma-sheen." Classic.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/25/2002 : 6:50:36 PM
quote:
Anything with Charlie Sheen.

Yeah, especially "The Arrival."
pcbTIM Posted - 11/25/2002 : 5:45:52 PM
Hahahaha!!!! Oh man that was too funny. Reminds me of that credit card commercial with him. And he waits so long for the transaction to be verified that he "becomes" Martin Sheen.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/25/2002 : 5:31:16 PM
Anything with Charlie Sheen.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/25/2002 : 5:15:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

Basket Case-->
With a title this bad it's gotta be good.

Haha! That's pretty good. I, however, do not like horror movies....not my forte. I remember seeing Demon Knight (or whatever that Tales From The Crypt movie was). I was at a birthday party and I was 12. I didn't want to see it, but my friends started makin' fun and crap......ahhhhh the good old days. But anyway, I'm probably going to get the nightmares again for mentioning it.......I think I'll go watch The Happy Little Elves.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000