Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Greg Howard Tomorrow in NYC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jsoldo Posted - 11/22/2002 : 8:51:21 PM
Check out www.GregHoward.com for all the info, Greg is amazing live and Ill be helping with merch, hope to see some familiar faces there!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 09:02:52 AM
Wish I could have seen him but can't be everywhere at once. Would love to hear a review......how bout it Jon????

He played at the Tower Theatre here in Philly last month and I missed him then too. Wasn't too happy about it because that is a great place for music...acoustically very sound! So many "rocking" memories of that venue I love that place!!!!

Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 10:57:57 PM
Hey Jon, how was the show? Did you sell alot of CD's? Hope you told Greg HI for me and hope you enjoyed the show. I can't imagine you didn't. Give me a call soon, I got more photos for you. Like I am sure thats what you wanted to hear. HEHE
tericee Posted - 11/24/2002 : 4:57:29 PM
Way cool. I saw her once in Washington State and thought she rocked. I haven't kept up with her music much, but I did hear it in either a movie or TV show, which leads me to believe she's doing great.

I hope you like being surrouneded by lesbians...
Erich Posted - 11/24/2002 : 1:15:08 PM
im seeing Ani Difranco tonight, otherwise id come by. oh well.
victorwootenfan Posted - 11/23/2002 : 5:05:56 PM
I just found out that this lady that hosts an open mike in my town used to be in a band with greg howard. her name is Vyktoria keating, and she's a really awesome guitarist and singer(kinda folk/celtic sounding). just thought i'd mention that, i play at her open mike like every week oe so.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000