Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 ChaosView LAST MINUTE addition Roanoke Area

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 11/12/2002 : 2:20:26 PM
OK everyone, sorry for how last minute this is, but we have added a show in Salem VA. Here is the info:

ENGAGEMENT DATE: 11/14/2002
ARTIST: Tim Reynolds Solo Electric
VENUE: Howlers PHONE: 540-389-0917
1106 Kessler Mill Rd.
Salem, VA 24153
CAPACITY: 500 TICKET PRICE: $12 / $15 under 21
DOORS: 8:30pm AGES: 18+
PERF LENGTH: 1 (90 min.) set PERF. TIME: 11pm

I hope alot of you can make it. We saw alot of new faces at the Blacksburg show and hopefully we will see alot of them again and maybe they will bring some potential new TR fans. Looking forward to another sold out show in the VA area.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dooditsdave Posted - 11/15/2002 : 07:32:43 AM
damnit! im pissed. i missed the kickass show in salem. yeah, dirtysloth's right, its some crazy crap we got here. if i wanted to go, i would have had to apply for r-leave which means i could leave during the week because normally we can't leave without special pass, so its all kinds of fucked up. anyway, trust me, i woulda killed to be there, ill just have to wait til i'm already on vacation
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/14/2002 : 4:54:13 PM
I realize I'm not ignored as a whole...it just seemed that Fluffy ignored me right then....

As far as Tim going places he's never been, I'd rather he go somewhere he'd never been then come back to Iowa, even if we had a shitty show here last time because of the Dave-lovin' crowd.

Adam
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/13/2002 : 11:26:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

I mean, I was half joking about the Iowa thing, but I would really like to know if you all plan to come back any TIMe soon.
Adam

Well, I certianly don't ignore you, but there's nothing I can do about your request, of course. And while we're on the subject of TIM coming back somewhere why doesn't he come back to Mississippi...oh wait TIM hasn't been to Mississippi. Doh...
Seriously, I'm pushing for him to come here. But I hope he comes there too.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/13/2002 : 10:11:37 PM
So....have I gone from being partially ignored on this board to being totally ignored on this board? What gives????

I mean, I was half joking about the Iowa thing, but I would really like to know if you all plan to come back any TIMe soon.

Adam
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 02:51:26 AM
Hey dirtysloth, you may want to email your friend I met at the Blacksburg show and let him know about this one. It is pretty close to Blacksburg. THANX
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/12/2002 : 10:11:47 PM
Yeah, yeah....come back to IOWA damn it all!!!!

Adam

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000