Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Woohoo!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 11/10/2002 : 03:17:57 AM
This is the best week ever! I just got back from purchasing my brand-new electric guitar. Here's a pic......

The kewlest thing about this guitar is that it has an automatic drop-d tuner. All I have to do is push the switch at the end, and it's in drop-d. Score. Now I want looping and effects pedals.

Also, I placed my order for Chaos View!!! And since I did so well on all of my midterms, my mom said she'll pay for it! And I finally got a haircut (the last TIMe was end of May).
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 11/10/2002 : 8:29:38 PM
I was surprised as well. Especially because I bought it at Guitar Center. So this thing will probably stop working in the next week or so......hehe...
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/10/2002 : 8:24:15 PM
Wow. Great deal. I payed more for my acoustic, $250. Sheesh.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/10/2002 : 8:18:47 PM
Nah, that's OK. It was only $230.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/10/2002 : 8:08:37 PM
Yes, that is a very sweet guitar pcbdmb. Would it be rude of me to ask the price? Whoops, just did.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/10/2002 : 3:40:35 PM
Thanks a lot. And don't worry about it, PJK.........as long as I get something out of it (great, not I sound like an asshole). And as far as the pedals go, I think I'm gonna buy a DD-6 when my next paycheck comes, and have the effects one be a Christmas present.

Also, when I went in to choose an electric, I saw this one and I knew that I wanted it right away. Then after telling the store clerk, I asked him what that thing on the end was......and that just made me want it more.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/10/2002 : 2:29:27 PM
Switch... drop D...

*NUT*

Congrats Patrick!
tericee Posted - 11/10/2002 : 12:11:58 PM
Way cool, Patrick!
PJK Posted - 11/10/2002 : 12:04:37 PM
I'll try not to....but who knows? hehehe
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/10/2002 : 10:00:31 AM
Phht. Just don't let it happen again, got that?

hehe.
PJK Posted - 11/10/2002 : 09:05:06 AM
You're right Jason....ooops.....guess my brain didn't register all the words, I completely skipped over the Chaos View part.....sorry
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/10/2002 : 08:36:28 AM
Pam, I think maybe what he meant was that his mom paid for Chaos View, not the guitar. That guitar would be one hell of a way to pay you off for your grades.

Glad you're getting Chaos View. It's fitting that you should get that guitar and that album...maybe you'll start playing some of these songs and stuff.

Congrats on the good grades, the guitar, the new cd, and the haircut. I haven't had one myself in a long time, but I don't even remember the month. Probably just before I was looking for a job, so maybe about when you last one was. Ha.
PJK Posted - 11/10/2002 : 08:10:00 AM
Wow,you're on a roll! I bought my son an electric guitar but it was for Christmas one year. Also bought him an acoustic to take to college but that was a b'day present. Great mom to pay for it because of your grades.....which by the way are something to be really proud of!
Aweome about the drop-d tuner! Do you think your mom will fork over money for looping and effects pedals if you get great grades next semester????

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000