Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Bela Fleck Medley

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ccr152 Posted - 11/05/2002 : 6:15:12 PM
a while back i said something about how i figured out "big country" on guitar and a couple of you wanted to hear it. i recorded that song along with "shanti", and made a bela medley of sorts. since it wont be on mp3.com for a couple weeks i can send it via AIM (screen name Ccr152). take it easy guys.

brian

(i also have 2 other new songs recorded if youd like to hear those too)
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 01/13/2003 : 4:53:08 PM
man i wish i was on the east coast now! that show sounds great!! man i hope to see the flecktones on that roanoke date, that'd be soo great!
SurferX Posted - 01/13/2003 : 05:04:25 AM
Let us not forget Victor Wooten at the Knitting Factory in LA on the 24th of January. Tickets are only $20! I know I'll be there!
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/12/2003 : 10:50:16 PM
Tickets are all ready going on sale here for when they come down to Atlanta. I'm going to try and get them tommorow through the venue's site.
PJK Posted - 01/12/2003 : 9:55:22 PM
HTG, in all honesty, while you know I LOVE the tabla so that duet would definitely be right up there on my list of favorites, I have to say (and maybe this is because I am new to Bela's music) I am still just stunned by it all. I find myself thinking "God this is great," then the next song will be played and I think the same thing! When Jeff played 2 saxes at once I couldn't believe what I was seeing....or hearing! Damn they make good music! Really can't wait to see them in concert! All I know is I have front orchestra seating but I don't know the seat #'s. Got them through the theatre. Bela's site is selling them too.

VWF you are sooooo right about Victor....he is one badass bass player!
victorwootenfan Posted - 01/12/2003 : 1:35:46 PM
Roanoke!! i hadn't checked their tour schedule in awhile, that's pretty close, between 1-2 hours away. wow, that's really close to my b-day and everything. i'm there! i like vic's bass solo on the dvd.
{=HTG=} Posted - 01/12/2003 : 12:19:03 PM
Yes, that DVD is a classic. Whats your favorite song of it Pam? Mine would have to be 'hoedown.' The banjo/tabla duo is amazing.
PJK Posted - 01/12/2003 : 08:10:19 AM
VWF, They're listed as having a concert in Roanoke VA on May 14, but that is still pretty far for you to go, right?

I must have watched that DVD 10 times yesterday! So much, so amazing!!!! If someone told me they could put all those instruments together and sound soooo awesome I would have said they're crazy, but they do it and do it sooooo well!!!!
victorwootenfan Posted - 01/11/2003 : 9:05:34 PM
hell yeah, you know i like the flecktones. i wish i could see em soon, or just victor, or better yet just victor over at my house for a day...that'd be enough for me!
PJK Posted - 01/11/2003 : 8:18:43 PM
Hey guys, thanks for getting me into Bela Fleck and the Flectones. I just bought tickets to see them at McCarter Theatre in Princeton NJ on April 1st!!!! Woooohoooo I am so psyched for this. Something to look forward to....yeah!!!!!

Ccr152 Posted - 11/09/2002 : 10:43:05 PM
thanks man
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/09/2002 : 9:18:47 PM
You guys have to check this tune out. Its great.
Ccr152 Posted - 11/09/2002 : 7:30:30 PM
youre on my buddy list, havent seen you in a while. we'll work something out sooner or later.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/06/2002 : 06:49:07 AM
Neat. I'm really intrested in hearing that. My SN is: PmT0278
I've added yours to my list. Cant wait to hear it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000