Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Worth seeing????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 11/05/2002 : 12:32:52 PM
I can't make Tim's show this week but I got a notice that Jeff Coffin (sax player for Bela Fleck and the Flecktones)is going to play at the Keswick on Friday night and I am wondering if it would be worth going to.

Also playing:Victor Krauss (bass from Lyle Lovett and Alison's brother) axoustic guitarist Bryan Sutton, and drummer Larry Atamanuik

and Doc Watson and Jerry Douglas
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 11/14/2002 : 07:09:11 AM
Jason...LOL...but isn't this an "emergency" situation????After all I am going through "sitar withdrawal" since the concert the other night so I really neeeeeeeeed this one of Tim's.....after all it is TIM's!!!!

How did that sound????Like a good reason? Ofcourse I failed to mention that I just ordered 2 cd's from amazon......damn, they make it soooooooo easy to buy from!!!!! I admit it, I am a lost cause when it comes to cd's!

I really want to buy a tabla (Indian drum) and have been pricing them on line, so I really have to do something about this cd addiction!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/13/2002 : 11:28:04 PM
Easy my cd addicted friend...
PJK Posted - 11/13/2002 : 9:33:54 PM
DS....I am going to order Transmigration! Thanks!!! I never knew he even played a sitar!
PJK Posted - 11/13/2002 : 8:23:02 PM
Fluffy....you've got mail.
PJK Posted - 11/13/2002 : 06:51:01 AM
I too would love to see Tim play a sitar. The sounds are incredible!Did you ever check out the site www.indianmusicians.com ?It has the most wonderful range of Indian instruments. I know I am wierd but I spend a lot of time on that site just listening to the sounds of the different instruments.

Tell Tim to get the sitar!!!Tell him I am begging him....down on my knees...to get one!
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 02:40:34 AM
I have seen Ravi before with his daughter and they are both quite amazing. Wish I could have made that Philly show my damn self. At the Rams Head, we had a chance to venture out to a music store and TR almost bought a sitar. He gave me a brief overview of how to play it and I was quite amazed at the process and instrument itself. I would kill to see TR playing the sitar. He also told me we might see the violin on the acoustic tour this spring if it all falls into place. NOW THAT WOULD BE KEWL.
PJK Posted - 11/13/2002 : 01:02:35 AM
Erich....since you never got back to me I assumed you weren't really interested...too bad. It was the most amazing concert I have EVER been to. Ravi's daughter is as talented as her father...surprisingly he hadn't aged any from when I saw him in the 70's!!!

The best part was that they all were having so much fun....even when the sitar string broke and actually cut Anoushka's finger she just laughed.

Ravi is truely a Master of music!!!!
PJK Posted - 11/05/2002 : 12:56:53 PM
Erich....At the Kimmell center in Philly on the 12th... Wow, it would be soooo great if you could go to that. I would pick you up and take you back to the Trenton station if you get there.

You've got mail! I am going to e-mail you now.
Erich Posted - 11/05/2002 : 12:39:11 PM
sorry to slightly change the topic on you... when are you seeing Ravi Shankar? Im so interested in that....

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000