Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jacksonville anyone?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirtysloth Posted - 11/03/2002 : 10:36:55 AM
I'll be there! I was a little discouraged when I saw it 21+ on the tour page, but the venue's website said it was all ages so I went ahead and got my ticket. It's pure luck that the show is when it is, because if it was any other day this month Mon-Sat I wouldn't have been able to go. It'll be a good way to celebrate getting through two finals the day before. I can't wait! Especially since my copy of Chaos View came yesterday. If anyone's going to be there let me know!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 06:40:04 AM
I'll be there dirtysloth, looking forward to seeing you again. It was nice meeting your friend Dave the other nite in Blacksburg VA. It was really kewl when he came up and told me he was there because you told him he should check it out. Thanx for spreading the word and Keeping the Faith!!!
PJK Posted - 11/03/2002 : 11:14:24 AM

Same here for the Chaos View, didn't get mine either! My luck it will come tomorrow when my husband is home. He is less than thrilled with my cd addiction. My daughter will be home too, and she promised to try to get the mail before he does.....sneeky yes, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/03/2002 : 10:44:42 AM
dirtysloth, that's one of the shows I had originally intended to try to make...but circumstances and realizing that thanksgiving isn't when I thought it is... all added to keep me from there.

YOU GOT CHAOS VIEW? I ordered mine and it hasn't come yet...over a week...

So anyway, I won't be at the show, but have fun for all of us.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000