Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ghost Ship

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirtysloth Posted - 11/02/2002 : 9:27:15 PM
Sucks. Wow. What a horrible movie. It's one of those movies that plays cheesy electronic/rock music during the scenes that tie the whole movie together... know what I mean.... let's see.... kinda reminds me of Blackhawk Down in that sense. Boring. Obvious. Cheesy. It looked like it would be a lot better. Then again, they always do.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/07/2002 : 5:50:45 PM
paTRick...I'm going to email you....

Unless you're willing to tell me how you download the movies here. Better yet..I'll see if you're on aol...
pcbTIM Posted - 12/07/2002 : 5:17:39 PM
Screw movies theaters. I just download them. For example, I've already downloaded Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.....and I'm in the process of getting The Two Towers.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/07/2002 : 4:55:42 PM
Movies are about 5 for us here with our student id all the time...I think...I go so rarely anyway...But I'm pretty sure they're 5 with discount. All the time. Of course the theatre is shitty. A college town with a 4-plex. Ha.
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 06:36:58 AM
OH YES, I forgot about matinee pricing. Thanx for reminding me. I will have to try and get out of bed earlier and catch some half price movies. HEHE
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/05/2002 : 06:35:13 AM
quote:
Where the hell are you seeing new movies for $5?

Here in Athens, at the Carmike Cinemas. There only $5 before 12 noon. Its a good deal.
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 06:33:08 AM
HTG said:
quote:
Thanks for that heads up. I was going to try and see that this weekend, but I guess i'll save myself the $5.

Where the hell are you seeing new movies for $5? I don't think I have paid less than $8 bucks in years. If movies were still $5 bucks I would probably take a chance on alot more movies. Even ones I think are going to be crap. HEHE
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/03/2002 : 03:52:54 AM
I just saw this movie tonight....and yes it does suck.....a lot.

Adam
Erich Posted - 11/03/2002 : 02:00:37 AM
its funny you say that Silky. http://www.rottentomatoes.com had a bunch of reviews that said the movie was pure crap, but Owen and Eddie went together really well.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/03/2002 : 01:00:31 AM
It looked way too much like that aweful made-for-tv movie that was on TBS a while back. I just saw "I Spy" though, and it was hysterical. If you like Eddie Murphy at all then I'd highly recommend it. The chemistry between he and Owen Wilson was great... probably on par with Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/03/2002 : 12:23:50 AM
Thanks for that heads up. I was going to try and see that this weekend, but I guess i'll save myself the $5.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000