Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 show at Baylee's, B-Burg VA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dooditsdave Posted - 11/02/2002 : 02:54:03 AM
So I just got back from Tim's concert in Blacksburg, VA. Damn! Shit! That was totally what I needed. I've always been a Tim fan but had never joined the board. Well, I just talked to Fluffy and he told me I aught to show up on here sometime... so, here I am! Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my first in person experience of a Tim concert. Let me start off by saying I feel extremely lucky. My day was terrible: I missed taking two quizzes for an online course, not because of me, but because of a damn macintosh! I didn't have any money in my account to buy tickets online with, and I thought they might be sold out. I was late to a 20 person class when we had a guest speaker (embarrasing), and I have a test in chem on monday which i haven't studied for yet. So the short of all this is, I feel lucky because I got the absolute, very last damn ticket!!!!!HAHAHA I think I owe this to dirtysloth, who told me I should go early to check out Peter Prince, who by the way was awesome. I'll have to get a cd. So finally at 10:30 PM, my day was getting better! Well, it got a whole lot better when I heard Tim start playing. Those were pretty sweet visuals too. I'll have pictures made, if they turn out. Well, I don't wanna make anyone read a frickin book, so I'll stop, but the short story is, the concert kicked serious pootang! Thanks guys, and Tim, for a great show!
21   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:47:52 PM
I am afraid you have missed quite a few. HEHE
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/21/2002 : 06:35:50 AM
quote:
Where the hell is HTG?

Damnit! Missed one.
Fluffy Posted - 11/21/2002 : 04:35:40 AM
TIMe for another flaming moe!! Where the hell is HTG? Oh Well.......

Fluffy Posted - 11/21/2002 : 04:05:43 AM
COMMENT RETHOUGHT:

Sorry to hear that, it really did turn out to be one of the more unique shows on the tour, just because we were having so much fun interacting with the audience. Rew and I were right there in the thin of it. If 27 people in such a big room can constitute the thin of it. HEHE
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:44:12 PM
Yeah, that doesn't seem to be quite the right expression... maybe you were right in the middle of the thin of it hehehehehe
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:36:04 PM
Sorry to hear that, it really did turn out to be one of the more unique shows on the tour, just because we were having so much fun interacting with the audience. Rew and I were right there in the thick(?) of it. If 27 people in such a big room can constitute the thick of it. HEHE
dirtysloth Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:11:37 PM
Don't worry about rubbing it in or anything.

Sounds like a great show. I wish someone I knew took my advice and went, but I'm pretty sure no one did.
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:59:54 PM
That's for damn sure!
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:58:27 PM
It really was. We were dreading it upon arrival, but it turned out to be a fun, fun nite. We all had a great TIMe. Sometimes you just never know what to expect.
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:55:05 PM
So glad to hear that! Must have been great to have been there!
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:52:49 PM
Despite the lack of an audience, the folks that were there were great and it ended up being one of the FUNNEST shows we did on the tour. TR was in rare form as he cracked jokes and chatted with the enthusiastic, albiet small, audience.
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:29:31 PM
Hope they were 27 people who appreciated a personal concert from Tim!!!! I wish I could have been there!
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 2:41:40 PM
But did he make it too Roanoke? I don't think so cause I didn't see him. It wouldn't have been hard, there were only 27 people there that night. HEHE
dirtysloth Posted - 11/06/2002 : 07:29:55 AM
Dave's a nut alright
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 06:30:26 AM
Welcome aBOARD dooditsdave!!! Glad you finally decided to join. Thanx to dirtysloth for spreading the word. As for Peter Prince, I recommend picking up his most recent release. You can check them out at MoonBootLover.com That is the name of his band when he is not performing solo. Hence those crazy moon boots he was wearing. Glad you dug the show and glad you stuck around and said HI. Hope to see you at future shows and definitely hope you start posting more regular around here, we can always use another NUT in the NUT BOWL.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/02/2002 : 2:04:54 PM
Hehe......you said doody.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/02/2002 : 1:57:07 PM
welcome doodio.
dooditsdave Posted - 11/02/2002 : 11:26:52 AM
thanks kiddeo
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/02/2002 : 10:17:51 AM
Welcome foolio.
PJK Posted - 11/02/2002 : 08:07:35 AM
Welcome! Glad to hear your review...sorry your day wasn't the best until the concert that is. I know I had never seen Tim perform until the Trenton Show and it had such a huge impact on me, which is why I really want to catch another show this TIMe around. Also, glad you are posting. I "lurked" for a really long TIMe before I posted, and again, don't know what I was waiting for. You won't find a better group of people anywhere!!!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 11/02/2002 : 05:13:53 AM
Welcome aBOARD! Glad you enjoyed the show. Don't worry about the school thing. There are a lot people here who know exactly what you're going through. We's smart we is! Hope to see you around.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000