Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Halloween!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/31/2002 : 11:08:00 AM
This week has been so busy I completely forgot about Halloween until I just spoke with my mom and she told me she dressed up for work today. Anyway, here's some fun stuff to... uhh... well it has nothing to do with halloween but it's fun stuff anyway.

Online table tennis... addictive little bastard of a game:
http://www.miniclip.com/tabletennis.htm

Old monty python sound clip now with flash animation to accompany it:
http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~50321829/english.swf

Compose your own Bush speech (this is great):
http://www.lemonbovril.co.uk/bushspeech/
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 2:48:26 PM
Yes Liz, Halloween is Rew's fave holiday but only Peter Prince donned a costume. I donned a mask for photos with Peter. It was alot of fun. Someone actually came up to Rew and asked him if his attire was his costume or if he dressed like that all the TIMe. We all had a good laugh at that one.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/06/2002 : 7:24:52 PM
Boy do we know how to paint the town red.
LizT Posted - 11/06/2002 : 2:17:12 PM
Hey Fluffy, I bet Rew had a blast! Isn't Halloween his favorite holiday? Can't wait to see the pics.
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 07:02:22 AM
Hey LizT and pcbTIM, I worked on Halloween as well. Although, my work was a TR show, does that count? Guess not, HEHE Mine was great. First nite of the 2nd leg, show as sold out and everyone was in the party spirit. Lots of kewl costumes, Rew especially like the St Pauli girl for obvious reasons. Peter Prince and I went as aliens. There are pictures, but who knows if you will every see them. JON?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/04/2002 : 12:14:45 AM
My roommates both left town so I had the house to myself. My friends wanted me to come to a party with them but I just wasn't feeling up to it... so I stayed home and played guitar all night. It was a pinnacle of excitement.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/03/2002 : 10:22:53 PM
Hehe.....I took two tests and went to bed early. Anyone else have a lot of fun on Halloween like Liz and me?
LizT Posted - 11/03/2002 : 10:20:09 PM
hope everyone had a happy halloween with lots of treats and a few tricks! LOL! I worked....
PJK Posted - 11/01/2002 : 10:32:55 PM
Wasn't that Monty Python one George Carlin???I heard him do that skit a number of years ago....and it still makes me laugh.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/01/2002 : 10:00:28 PM
......and another.....

http://www.ctny.org/waste/showcase.php?priceless.asf
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/01/2002 : 5:15:54 PM
Here's another funny thing for those of you who dispise Destiny's Child as much as I do...

http://www.rathergood.com/independent_woman/
pcbTIM Posted - 11/01/2002 : 4:21:26 PM
Hehe......probably because you mistook passed-out college students as corpses.
Xar666 Posted - 11/01/2002 : 3:30:38 PM
rainbows
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/01/2002 : 01:20:24 AM
The monty python one - great.

Tennis - bastard wouldn't load.

Bush - I'll take all of it I can get.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/01/2002 : 12:44:05 AM
I got one point. I guess I was lucky.
Jamie M Posted - 11/01/2002 : 12:07:52 AM
I'm loving that table tennis, with the curving ball. Is it possible to even win a point?
{=HTG=} Posted - 10/31/2002 : 10:53:28 PM
Happy Halloween fellow TR board members.
PJK Posted - 10/31/2002 : 2:36:52 PM
My daughter is 21 but really gets into the holidays and she loves Halloween. Her boyfriend, the "jazz man" (plays the sax) gave her Halloween cookie cutters and decorating sprinkles from Williams and Sonoma for her birthday in Oct. Smart guy...ofcourse she baked lots of sugar cookies and hand decorated each one! She is an excellent baker....must have gotten that from me hehehehe.

And ofcourse we had to carve pumpkins! She is a riot. She wanted to give out the candy tonight because she gets a kick out of the little kids in their costumes and we get a lot of cute kids where we live, but she is going to see Robert Randolf and faimly band tonight in Philly with her boyfriend.

Have a fun Halloween everyone!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 10/31/2002 : 2:14:59 PM
Yeah.....I know what you're talking about. I had two tests today, and I have a class at 7 PM. Doesn't feel like Halloween at all.

That table tennis game sucks! Actually, I suck......I'm just mad.
And that Fuck one is hilarious!
The Bush one is good too.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000