Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Reunion -aka- Gettin' the Led [back] Out.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 02:44:19 AM
That's right, re union.

I've heard that what's left of Led Zeppelin will be doing a tour of North America soon. I think it's supposed to be about 40 dates. No locations yet, however.

All the news I could find on any actual led zeppelin sites wasn't positive about the tour, but I've heard it other places a few times. So I'm choosing to believe it. You can too.

And I know I know, it won't be the same. But it is what we have. I wasn't even born for the first go around, so you can't fault me for trying to get in on the second time thru.

Anywho, I can't wait.
27   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/17/2002 : 5:45:58 PM
Thanks for dashing my hopes paTRick. I'm still holding out hope.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 10:16:15 PM
For Jason....

http://www.nancies.org/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88604
therippa Posted - 10/22/2002 : 11:35:17 AM
Christ...why the hell can't I post this pic...maybe it'll work now

therippa Posted - 10/22/2002 : 11:34:14 AM
[img]http://www.velocity.net/~dbaker/jason/condit.jpg[img]
therippa Posted - 10/22/2002 : 11:33:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

quote:
I go to school at Clemson University

You damn lucky bastard.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/22/2002 : 08:39:20 AM
Nope, I've heard that it will be Jason Bonham.

And Patrick, I guess that girl is cute..

OOh, the fatigue outfit is nice...

Yeah, she's definately pretty. Yeah, probably prettier than Katie.
Baboonboy Posted - 10/22/2002 : 01:59:17 AM
So...back to the topic.. (sorry) if Zep does get back together...who the hell is going to play drums? Jason Bonham is NOT his father... I vote for Johnny Gilmore :)
pcbTIM Posted - 10/22/2002 : 01:59:12 AM
Is that a question or a statement? Hehe....

You have got to be kidding me! She's the realistic version of Jessica Rabbit. Here......

http://www.nikkicox.de/

And if you don't want to click on the link, I'll provide a few "choice pictures"......

Holy crap, this next one is too big.....I'll just provide the link....
http://www.nikkicox.dk/pictures/scans/cox0211.jpg
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/22/2002 : 01:48:16 AM
Well, more for me.

And I'm not familiar with Nikki Cox?
pcbTIM Posted - 10/22/2002 : 01:24:00 AM
I'm sorry Jason, but I'd have to agree with Silky.......she's nice an' all.....but she ain't no Nikki Cox.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/22/2002 : 01:15:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

You know... if you look at her face, which is hard to do with her body lookinglike that... she's not really all THAT hot.

Silky. Think about what you just said and go sit in the corner for a while.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/22/2002 : 01:00:12 AM
You know... if you look at her face, which is hard to do with her body lookinglike that... she's not really all THAT hot. I mean... I'd dick'er and all, but she's no Sarah Michelle Gellar.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/21/2002 : 11:59:47 PM
Nah, truth is, she doesn't go there. At least that's what she says. Some people from there sent her the clothes so she could wear them on the site.

And also, and I guess this is a pretty important thing to point out, she doesn't do nude photos.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/21/2002 : 11:26:11 PM
Hehe.....Silky, you should wander around campus until you see this chick and say "I know you! You have your own nude site on the web!" Try to do it during class or something.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/21/2002 : 11:02:23 PM
quote:
I go to school at Clemson University

You damn lucky bastard.

pcbTIM Posted - 10/21/2002 : 8:50:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast
And I should NOT piss and moan about Memphis. There are a ton of bars and whatnot that have local musicians play, and lots of them are good. And when someone good comes to places like Mud Island

Hehe....the only reason that I know that name is because that's where Tom Cruise went to hide out for a few hours in The Firm.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/20/2002 : 4:21:00 PM
Well I really wanted to go to UGA... I love that school and it would have been perfect for me, but they didn't have a school of architecture... which is what I was certain I wanted to do out of high school. Clemson was the best architecture school I could find other than Ga. Tech that was close to home, and I HATED Ga. Tech when I visited it. But anyway, it came down to Clemson or Auburn, and I chose Clemson because it's a much better school. Shitty thing happened along the way... I got through my first year and found out that I HATED architecture and needed to major in something that would be a little more intellectual in nature and wouldn't bind me to any ONE job. So I landed on psychology. I wanted to transfer to UGA since there was really no longer any need for me to stay here, but right when I applied, they upped their transfer requirements past what my grades would allow me to get in. So now I've pretty much been SOL for the past 3 years, now starting the fourth. Words cannot describe how happy I will be when I am done... the only thing I can think of that would be comperable would be someone having their freedom restored after a jail sentence. Only 295 days and counting...
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 3:44:26 PM
Well Silky, I certianly did not know that you went to Clemson. And I didn't think you were bitching, you said you were getting serious about guitar, which I think is good, and I know from what you say elsewhere that you are serious about studying, or at least knowing what you take, and so that's another good thing about the school. What made you go there?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/20/2002 : 3:36:34 PM
Nope... home is Atlanta for me, but I go to school at Clemson University in SC, which is about 2 hours straight up I-85. It's a tiny town with no music scene at all... like 4 bars... and pretty much nothing to do. I am bored out of my mind at this place and go stir crazy on a daily basis. I try to go home as often as possible to get my city fix. I pretty much hate this school with all my passion... but the ONE good thing to come out of it is that in my lack of other things to do here, it drove me to get more serious about music and my guitar playing. I'll quit my bitching now...
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 3:27:22 PM
Silky, where is 'up at school'? For some reason I just thought you went to school there in Atl. (school of course being college).

And I should NOT piss and moan about Memphis. There are a ton of bars and whatnot that have local musicians play, and lots of them are good. And when someone good comes to places like Mud Island Ampitheater (the Alman Bros Band, John Mayer) or the Orpheum (Natalie Merchant, Alicia Keys), I just end up not going. Ok, I did see John Mayer there, and Alicia Keys was the same night as that...but you get the idea. I have no room to bitch since I don't take the opportunity to see what I can see.

Oh, my girl isn't 21, yet, so that's my bar excuse....just thought I'd throw that in there...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/20/2002 : 3:20:24 PM
Thankfully we do get pretty much everything in Atlanta, but I generally miss a ton of shows since I'm up at school. I hope that new venue will draw more acts to Memphis. Live music is the best damn thing since sliced bread.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 3:04:10 PM
Silky, I'll bet you get a heck of a lot of great shows in Atlanta. Is that so? Like I said in another post, I'm very happy in MS (except the humidity sucks), but I do wish that there was a better large scale music draw near me. Memphis just hardly get's the job done, although it is picking up, and I expect that it will get going better once the FedExForum opens. I bet that hits big in Memphis.

Anywho, I'll be sure to do what I can to see them.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/20/2002 : 1:31:16 PM
Jason it was an amazing show. If they tour again, make sure to catch them... period. It still wasn't as good as Clapton in concert, but it really was amazing.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 1:20:11 PM
Yeah, I've heard some nay-sayers too. Mainly from pretty reliable sources. But there's hope.
Erich with an h Posted - 10/20/2002 : 1:16:01 PM
Ive heard a lot about this, but unfortunatly ive also heard this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/2327683.stm

Im still leaning for true, cause who knows, that would be a much better reunion that the "doors". Those fuckers are going on tour with Ian from the Cult and Stewart from the Police as replacements. What the fuck is that about? change your name, be like the dead.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 1:15:03 PM
Seriuosly, was it good? I'm totally not knowing what to expect, but I DO hope they tour again. I wouldn't expect it to be like it was before I was, but if the music was good, then I'd be happy. I heard on the radio that their live show wasn't all that back in the day anyway, that their magic occurred in the studio where they could dub and overdub and such. But the dj said that with the new electronic gadgets that they'd probably be much more able to produce the studio effects on stage, and that there's a chance that the shows (if the reunion is for real) will be better than they once were.

I can't wait, either way. And I hope MS and W TN doesn't get shafted like they do so often.

But 3-6 Mafia and Bone Thugs play here, what am I complaining about?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/20/2002 : 1:10:34 PM
I saw Page and Plant the last time they went on tour... badass. I hope they do it again.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000