Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I hope the Angels lose-

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 7:59:17 PM
-just because of that fucking stupid rally monkey.

21   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 05:16:20 AM
Nope, I missed it that nite, as I was preparing to leave for the tour, but I have seen that one before. I love the musical interludes.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/29/2002 : 04:37:56 AM
Hehe.......so that means you watched tonight's with Bart working in the burlesque house, right?

Reverend Lovejoy: Thanks a lot Marge! That was our only burlesque house!

and.......

Homer: Oh! Is that so?! Well if Homer Simpson's ten year old son wants to work in a burlesque house, then Homer Simpson's ten year old son is going to work in a burlesque house! (sees Marge) Ahh!! Now Marge, you're gonna hear some crazy stories about Bart working in a burlesque house.....

and........

Marge: How could you do this Homer?
Homer: I was only trying to do what you would have done!.......so in a way, this is all your fault! You really dropped the ball on this one. This is your mess and I'll be damned if I'm gonna clean it up!
Fluffy Posted - 10/29/2002 : 02:16:34 AM
pcbTIM commented:
quote:
What are you talking about? I was rooting for them.

DOAH!! I had not noticed that enthuTIMsiast started this thread. I was confused as usual. Congrats, YOUR TEAM WON !!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

Sorry enthuTIMsiast, but I think the Angels won last night. Some guy at the show I worked was awfully excited. Something about winning a bunch of money. Worse luck next TIMe.

Tericee commented:
quote:
How did you manage to watch the LA local news and NOT visit me at the same time?
Direct TV baby!! Your 10pm news comes on my TV at 1am followed by the Simpsons. I see it alot when I get home from work. I always have it on waiting for the Simpsons to come on. We have the west coast Fox channel as well as the local fox channel. So we get everything 3 hours later. I get prime time when I get home from the club. Pretty kewl huh?
Fleabass76 Posted - 10/28/2002 : 11:16:08 PM
The Milwaukee Brewers have a retarded Rally Rabbit that "plays drums out in the parking lot" when there's runners on base. My dad mentioned to me before we went to a game and I thought it might be cool, but it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Everything's prerecorded, there's just kind of a jungle beat being played on set and then there's video of this guy playing some crappy set (snare, floor tom, bass, hi hat) that looks like it was in basement for 25 years playing what looked like a simple back-beat. Thank god Milwaukee sucks so it hasn't caught on like the rally monkey thing that i've never heard of...
pcbTIM Posted - 10/28/2002 : 11:09:23 PM
Oh I can fix that. Just name your price, and I'll take him out.
tericee Posted - 10/28/2002 : 10:15:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

I am happy to say the most I can contribute to this conversation is that I don't have the slightest idea what a Rally Monkey is. I feel much smarter for NOT knowing. That is all.

Unfortunately, I have seen the Rally Monkey in person. I went to a Mariners/Angels game earlier this year and was a little freaked out by the whole monkey thing. Everyone swings their monkey stuffed animals around while the dorky little monkey on the screen jumps up and down. (Where is PETA, dammit?)

At one point, they also showed a cartoon monkey that looked alot like Chim Chim from Speed Racer, but I was never able to confirm that.

Equally unfortunate is that the rally monkey actually works. That means we haven't seen the last of him!!
tericee Posted - 10/28/2002 : 10:07:08 PM
quote:

...tonite I watched the LA local ...

How did you manage to watch the LA local news and NOT visit me at the same time?
pcbTIM Posted - 10/28/2002 : 2:06:42 PM
quote:

Sorry pcbTIM, but I think the Angels won last night.

What are you talking about? I was rooting for them.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/28/2002 : 10:54:08 AM
I actually do think the Angels were the better team, even aside from what I said.
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 10:12:48 AM
Sorry pcbTIM, but I think the Angels won last night. Some guy at the show I worked was awfully excited. Something about winning a bunch of money. Worse luck next TIMe.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/23/2002 : 06:13:45 AM
Yeah.....it just goes to show you how much of the population is stupid.

Go Angels!! Leadin' the series 2-1!
Fluffy Posted - 10/23/2002 : 05:51:35 AM
Unfortunately, tonite I watched the LA local news and discovered the silliness that is "The Rally Monkey". I couldn't figure out why all these Angels fans were dressed like monkeys. Then they explained it. I feel so stupid now that I know, and DIRTY!! So DIRTY!!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/23/2002 : 12:47:53 AM
Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
Fluffy Posted - 10/23/2002 : 12:39:42 AM
I am happy to say the most I can contribute to this conversation is that I don't have the slightest idea what a Rally Monkey is. I feel much smarter for NOT knowing. That is all.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/21/2002 : 9:06:49 PM
Wow. That was an amazing game last night.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 01:51:00 AM
Damn rally monkey.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/19/2002 : 11:57:10 PM
haha, my roomate and I were just noticing all the Angels hats we've been seeing lately with a perfectly flat brim... hmmmmm....

Another funny thing: at work, my co-worker put an Angels in the Outfield DVD right by the register for everyone to see, wondering if it would sell just because it has their name on it. So far it hasnt but I thought it was pretty funny.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/19/2002 : 11:45:54 PM
I'd like to see the Angels win......just because they deserve it. The fans however, should be shot.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/19/2002 : 9:02:26 PM
Poop on them good... that thing is übra-dumb.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 8:21:55 PM
quote:
The legend of the Rally Monkey began June 6, 2000 as the Anaheim Angels were losing to the San Francisco Giants. Video crew members were pulling out all the stops in their attempt to whip up some crowd support.

Funny that the Angels were playing SF when they started the Rally Monkey, who incidentally has his own website, from where I just gleaned that information.

www.rallymonkey.com

He's a cute critter...

}

}

}

}

}

}

For me to poop on.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 8:02:57 PM
Ooh, but I'll give the World Series credit, throwing out the first pitch from the Space Station was way cool.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000