Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 For Fluffy or Erich ( and the rest of you guys!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 10/15/2002 : 3:55:15 PM
I can't believe I didn't mention this earlier. Did either of you two notice what was playing on the TV's and Tim's screen before the show at Peabody's in Cleveland? All I know is...POT! Lot's of it, too! I was laughing so hard inside my head! The funny thing was, my dad was intently watching it, like it was naked women or something...I was trying not too because I was with my dad...but I was so close to bursting out! This is due to the JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED factor! Hahaha! I was going to go up to Erich and point this out and maybe get a LAY OFF THE WEED in person...but decided against it...Just seeing if you guys saw it!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 6:08:13 PM
(that's for the first post in this thread, not pcbdmb's drivel).
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 6:07:03 PM
Ha. Pot.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/16/2002 : 01:06:13 AM
Mr. Terwilliger, there's a-trouble brewin' at the ole cement mixer, sir!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
__________ Posted - 10/16/2002 : 12:14:38 AM
tuck your shirt in, shine your shoes, and get that badge out of your mouth.

pcbTIM Posted - 10/15/2002 : 11:43:19 PM
[Cletus] Coulda but didn'! [/Cletus]

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
__________ Posted - 10/15/2002 : 11:41:25 PM
damn, i almost said in my second post that it might be what you said. i could have been rigth in my second try.

pcbTIM Posted - 10/15/2002 : 11:40:17 PM
Ooooohhhhh!!! So sorry. It's "Hi everybody!" If you're going to quote the Simpsons, do it right dammit!!!!!!

__________ Posted - 10/15/2002 : 7:57:26 PM
i think that may be a simpson's quote. but since i'm not a pcbdmb bout the simpsons, i can only suspect that dr nick said that. that's really why i said it.

Jay Posted - 10/15/2002 : 7:31:35 PM
yes, but I was going to adress Fluffy and Erich in the psot anyway, and I jsut wanted to inform everyone that this may be a humorus story. Jeez Louise.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
__________ Posted - 10/15/2002 : 6:57:10 PM
quote:
For Fluffy or Erich ( and the rest of you guys!)

"hey everybody"

Jay Posted - 10/15/2002 : 5:39:32 PM
I was thinking it would be funny if you signed it that way. I don't think my dad would've minded, I would just tell him it was a joke....but LAY OFF THE MAYONAISSE would have been hilarious! Hehe! I'm still very grateful that you signed my CD, though, that was very nice of you. And TR, too! I told Capt. P aboot this and he thought it was pretty funny...
I can just imagine what went through your mind.... ( Fluffy thinks: JAY LAY OFF THE....no wait his dad's here...) " hi guys!" Hehehe! Much fun much fun!

Jay
Fluffy Posted - 10/15/2002 : 4:48:00 PM
Hey Jay, that is so funny you would mention that. I had not noticed the POT on the TV monitors, but I almost autographed your CD that way and then thought "What if he wants to show it to his dad?". So I had to come up with something really quick as a replacement. HEHE I didn't know if your dad knew about the joke or if he would appreciate it so I held back, but it was on my mind that nite. Guess it just must have been SYNCHRONICITY. I was thinking about it, couldn't say it, so the TV took care of it for me. Strange how that works sometimes.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000