Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 fluffy and the gang...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crash258 Posted - 10/15/2002 : 3:48:09 PM
Im stoked you guys are coming back down here.

i know i havent been active on the board, (i had to do something about my pathetic life), lost 60lb's, and am now studying the recording arts, after I get my BA, i will go to either go to fullsail or some place like it. I still jam out to Reynolds everyday.

Fluffy, if you could, please do something about the venue's website (floydsmusicstore.com). They have Tim down as "From Dave Matthews Band". That shit is not cool.

peace,
Philip

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 11/02/2002 : 06:27:52 AM
quote:
Originally posted by ~ghost_note~

you were never in DMB?

Heck no. Fluffy has never been a member of DMB!
pcbTIM Posted - 11/02/2002 : 12:08:11 AM
Oh shit! When I first read that I thought you meant you ran 10 miles at 5 A.M. Man that would suck. I don't know how you do it. Ever since I've stopped organized sports in high school, I don't have any motivation. Also, doing exercise in the morning makes me nauseous.
crash258 Posted - 11/01/2002 : 11:48:17 PM
run run run run run
10 miles every day,
5 in the morning
and the other in the evening

__________ Posted - 10/16/2002 : 12:11:48 AM
I mean, if it's that, then i'd say there's no way at all for me to lose any more weigth. i'd say i'm about maxed out.

pcbTIM Posted - 10/15/2002 : 11:47:08 PM
quote:

crash, you lost 60 pounds? mind if I ask how? I'd like to lose some myself. Probably not sixty, but some. Maybe 30 or 40. So please tell us how you did it? Be as specific as you want to be, cause I'd like to know.

Pervert.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
{=HTG=} Posted - 10/15/2002 : 10:43:28 PM
It's all in the wrist.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
__________ Posted - 10/15/2002 : 6:31:15 PM
crash, you lost 60 pounds? mind if I ask how? I'd like to lose some myself. Probably not sixty, but some. Maybe 30 or 40. So please tell us how you did it? Be as specific as you want to be, cause I'd like to know.

~ghost_note~ Posted - 10/15/2002 : 5:45:59 PM
you were never in DMB?

Fluffy Posted - 10/15/2002 : 4:41:13 PM
Congrats on what sounds like your exciting, productive new life. Glad all is going so well. As for the DM reference, unfortunately, they are allowed to advertise like that. I can't really do anything about it. They chose how to advertise within the parameters we give them. At least there isn't a picture of TR with an acoustic guitar. That I can do something about. I may email them and suggest they mention SOLO ELECTRIC because it is a little misleading. My question is, Why is there a picture of me? What's up with that? I was never in DMB. That is so funny. Of all the pictures they could use, they chose that one. Oh well, maybe I will send them a nice electric picture to update with. Thanx for the heads up!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000