Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Flick to check out

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MC Posted - 10/14/2002 : 2:39:57 PM
Hey All,

Just thought I'd let the board know of a movie my buddies and I have been obsessing about:

Donnie Darko

If you havent seen it, get it and watch it, then watch it again, and check out the website (donniedarko.com i think)

One of the best, most complex, and most thought provoking movies I have ever seen.

Take care all,
Matt

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 05/14/2003 : 8:55:53 PM
BTW, the traditional TR subject line for posting movie info on the BOARD is:

Donnie Darko =

Don't know who started it, but it totally works.

teri :)
Arthen Posted - 05/14/2003 : 4:15:32 PM
Don't let the plot outline fool you. It's not a cheesy movie by any means. I was skeptical when I read the part about a demon rabbit. But it's really good.

Barrymore produced it.
tericee Posted - 05/13/2003 : 9:13:35 PM
I just checked it out on IMDB. Lots of mainstream and indy actors in it: both Gyllenhaals, Drew Barrymore, Patrick Swayze, Mary McDonnell, Noah Wyle, Katharine Ross.

Plus, the Plot Outline is like nothing I've ever heard: "Highschooler Donnie is plagued by visions of a giant evil rabbit who orders him to commit acts of violence and predicts the impending end of the world."

Intriguing.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 05/13/2003 : 07:02:50 AM
Ironically I am hosting "dinner and a movie night" at my place tonight, and this is the feature film.... It's one of my favorite movies.... I also love it because in it's own way, it ties into what I am studying at school...

It is one of those films that you may not "get" at first, so plan on watching it at least twice! I bought it a few months ago after spending way too much money at Blockbuster renting it over and over.
Arthen Posted - 05/13/2003 : 02:16:48 AM
Crazy flick. But awesome and good.

"I think you're the fucking anti-christ."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/13/2003 : 12:17:34 AM
Just watched this movie. Seriously... messed up. Not scary, per se, but just... hmmm... well, messed up.

I'm not smart enough to have "gotten it" ... that is, if there's some deeper meaning (which I'm sure there is, but since I didn't "get it"... you get the idea).

But if you want to watch a twisted fucked up movie, then this is the movie for you.
__________ Posted - 10/18/2002 : 08:45:48 AM
careful what you catch from cinemax

pcbTIM Posted - 10/18/2002 : 07:24:44 AM
I'd make sure to catch that if I had Cinemax.......and some other "late night" movies too...hehehe....

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
MC Posted - 10/17/2002 : 9:40:30 PM
it is a must, anyone out there who has digital cable with cinemax, they're showing it this month. Please check it out if you get the chance - everyone,

Peace,
Matt

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Saint Jude Posted - 10/15/2002 : 12:14:45 PM
a friend of mine has been telling me to see that for quite a while, he has it and i hve been to his place several times since they got it, but i just never saw it. i will at some point.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000