Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Radiohead.....Kid A

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 10/06/2002 : 09:12:11 AM
This is an amazing CD, worth listening to!(best listened to with headphones on)

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 6:53:24 PM
Ha, random. I picked this cd up the other day and carried it around walmart for about 10 minutes before settling on something else. Or nothing at all, I can't remember. Maybe I'll have to check it out.
{=HTG=} Posted - 10/13/2002 : 01:38:41 AM
quote:
Listening to albums you think you know inside and out with headphones can end up being like listening to it for the first time.

Very true, and well put.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
PJK Posted - 10/12/2002 : 9:05:10 PM
So glad you like it Kevin! Also glad that at least you,DS, Jamie and I know how to get the most out of the music!!!I actually avoid listening to some music unless I can put headphones on because I hate missing out on the full sound of it.

KevinLesko Posted - 10/12/2002 : 5:33:37 PM
Yo, I'm listening to Kid A right now for the first time, and you are right. Very good! I havent listened with headphones but I can tell there is tons of layering and just all kinda of good stuff hapenning in the background.

By the way Pam, glad to see another fan of listening to music through headphones! I do it all the time, and there is really no other way to pick up on all the little intricacies of the music.

PJK Posted - 10/12/2002 : 11:33:39 AM
Hey DS, I never thanked you for the links. Very interesting....and fun! Thanks!!!!

Jamie M Posted - 10/07/2002 : 5:42:48 PM
Kid A without a doubt fits into one of my top five favourite albums of all time. Since I got it there has never been a time when I've been sick of it, it's one of those CDs I can put on when I'm in almost any mood. I agree, best listened to with headphones.
Dirtysloth, thanks for the links, I'll check out those clips when I have some time. What did they use the DL-4 for?(which instruments)

PJK Posted - 10/06/2002 : 09:33:21 AM
Guess I should have said its been out for 2 years, so it's probably ben talked about before, but I've just been getting into it again and loving it.....again.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000