Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Perhaps the funniest picture of me ever...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 10/06/2002 : 02:17:35 AM
alcohol, plus digital cameras, plus looking at them the next day, equalls this....
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 01:35:39 AM
Yeah, the Butler was cool. But not cool enough to redeem the movie, I'm sorry to say.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/19/2002 : 11:28:03 PM
I liked the 15 seconds of Where Are You Going.......
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/19/2002 : 8:48:02 PM
C'mon... you HAD to like the butler...

"Perhaps you underestimate the sneakiness."
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 6:42:09 PM
Speaking of drivel, I watched Mr. Deeds last night and thought it was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long long time. It just really sucked, and I can't think of anything good about it. I went expecting to be entertained, and I was let down.
Fluffy Posted - 10/14/2002 : 03:19:16 AM
I know exactly what you mean Kevin. I am a big fan of "intellectual" movies, foreign Cinema, etc etc, but I also enjoy alot of what most people would consider drivel. It really is all about being entertained and if that is accomplished then it is a good thing. I do agree with your professor to a point though, I don't see why people bother reviewing movies like that. They are just made for enjoyment and at that they succeed. I don't think anyone who made one of those movies ever set out to win an oscar. I heard once that even though those movies don't do HUGE $'s at the box office, they cost so little to make that they still make lots of money on them. There is no crime in that. Anybody who would ever interate that an Adam Sandler movie should be in the running with something like A Beautiful Mind is off his rocker. They were made for 2 completely different reasons. Adam Sandler movies are COMEDYS and are in a completely different category than ART movies. I enjoy them so I would never begrudge anyone for making them, but I don't think they should really be reviewed as serious works of filmmaking. If you see view them as that you will always be let down. Kind of goes back to something you said in another post about expectations. If you go to a Adam Sander movie expecting Cinema Verite, then you will be let down. If you go expecting to be entertained, you MAY have a good TIMe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 10/12/2002 : 6:10:37 PM
On a note somewhat related to Tom Green, I just saw a commercial for JACKASS THE MOVIE! Let me tell ya, that has "guys night out" written all over it. I've heard a lot of people bashing this movie already saying that is inst even a movie, and is nothing but trash; but that annoys me. First off, I love a great Drama as much as anyone. I'll watch a movie just for awesome directing, or cinemitography... but not every movie has to be a sundance movie of the year with a great moral point. The purpose of a movie is to entertain you... period. And if I laugh my ass off for 90 minutes I would certainly say that I was entertained.

Actually part of what pisses me off was a comment made by a proffesor of mine who was trying to sound all intellectual, and he said "I dont even know why critics bother to review Adam Sandler movies". Thats just what I mean, so what if it isnt A Beatiful Mind (which I found boing by the way) It enterains me, which is why I watch movies. Does that make any sense? I think I was venting a bit there.

KevinLesko Posted - 10/09/2002 : 3:52:23 PM
No Snake, but our beloved toad "Serj" is chilling there in rock pool! As for the look on my face, I cant explain that one!

Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 2:41:12 PM
Although in Kevin's picture there is no snake in the tank, but based on the look on his face, the snake may have "Tom Green" by the ass!! HAHA

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 10/09/2002 : 04:45:46 AM
quote:

That reminds me so much of Tom Green in Road Trip it is uncanny. That excited, insane look as he waits by the tank to feed the snake. LMAO

Hahahaha!!!!! That is so true! It's even funnier now.

"Are you here for the feeding?"

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 02:59:50 AM
Not CRAZY, SYNCHRONICITY!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 10/09/2002 : 02:52:18 AM
LOL!!! for some reason everyone was calling me Tom Green that night. CRAZY!

Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 02:25:12 AM
That reminds me so much of Tom Green in Road Trip it is uncanny. That excited, insane look as he waits by the tank to feed the snake. LMAO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 10/06/2002 : 06:19:02 AM
I could have sworn I had that tank to hold something!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/06/2002 : 03:34:34 AM
quote:

alcohol, plus digital cameras, plus looking at them the next day, equalls this....

"We smoked it all man... we smoked it AAALLLLL!"

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000