Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tron 2.0?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tericee Posted - 09/30/2002 : 9:36:54 PM
Has anybody else watched the 20th Anniversary DVD of Tron? It was great! I hadn't seen the movie in a LONG time so I was afraid it might have lost something over time, but it didn't. (Wasn't so lucky with Logan's Run, though.) I watched it once through with normal audio and then again with commentary by the director and special effects guys. They were WAY ahead of their time...

BTW, The DVD has a reference to Tron Killer App, which sounds like a new video game. It also looks like there's a sequel in the works, but I can't figure out if it's called Killer App or Tron 2.0. There's info and some images available http://www.tron20.net but I'm still a little in the dark. If anybody knows (or cares) anything else, let me know.

teri

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/22/2002 : 10:53:14 PM
Tericee asked:
quote:
Is there a rule in the "unwritten rules" thread that says there must be a related Simpson's episode for all topics? If not, we should add it.

I think it is rule#26, and it is pretty close to what you were asking and suggesting.

UNWRITTEN MESSAGE BOARD RULES
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/20/2002 : 02:20:16 AM
Um...is craphole one word?

[yes]

Then I'll stick with craphole.
tericee Posted - 10/04/2002 : 6:09:12 PM
Is there a rule in the "unwritten rules" thread that says there must be a related Simpson's episode for all topics? If not, we should add it.

teri

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
pcbTIM Posted - 10/03/2002 : 05:35:33 AM
Yeah......I thought of that episode too when I saw this topic......

"What happened?!"
"Well, we hit a little snag when the universe sort of collapsed on itself.......but dad seemed cautiously optimistic."
"Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!"

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Arthen Posted - 10/03/2002 : 05:01:59 AM
QUOTE TIME!

Homer, trapped in 3-d world: "Did anyone see the movie, Tron?"
Dr. Hibbert: "No"
Marge: "No"
Professor Frink: "No"
Chief Wiggum: "Yes...., I mean, no."

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
victorwootenfan Posted - 10/01/2002 : 7:28:42 PM
wow, that was a great movie! i know that there is a cheesy tiny video arcade game online of tron, and it's the motorcycle race, where the walls come up. it's pretty fun for about an hour or so..

"Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul, you gotta run like an antelope, out of control" -Dude of Life
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/01/2002 : 5:35:33 PM
*NUT*

Xar666 Posted - 10/01/2002 : 4:25:32 PM
http://www.techtv.com/extendedplay/previews/story/0,24330,3396302,00.html

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/30/2002 : 11:06:51 PM
I looked over at www.upcomingmovies.com (which is a wonderful site btw) and they didnt have a listing under either of those titles so I'm not sure.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/30/2002 : 10:10:52 PM
I LOVE that movie... was my favorite film as a kid and remains one of my top picks even today. I've always thought it would be awesome if they would remake it or do a sequel. That was pretty much the first movie I can think of that ever really integrated computer animation into it as the main form of special effects. I will have to buy that one!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000