Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pearl Jam was on vh1 last night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 09/21/2002 : 1:14:22 PM
i think it was their dvd of one of their tours. but it was pretty good, but i fell asleep before it ended.

and i had a question to the avid peral jam fans, and that is are all the members still the original ones, cuz com central in their infinate wisdom of what is funny played snl like 8 times yesterday, and durin the concert on vh1 pearl jam was the guest on snl. and everyone but eddy looks so damn different. i honestly cant tell if it is the same guys. i konw the one on the right is cuz he was usin the same gibson. but the guy on the left looks so old. i dont konw, so if u do let me know.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 09/24/2002 : 4:50:45 PM
Those bastards!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
pcbTIM Posted - 09/21/2002 : 6:01:32 PM
So........they just ripped off of Spinal Tap then?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
pcbTIM Posted - 09/21/2002 : 5:30:21 PM
Did their other drummers spontaneously combust, leaving behind only a green blob?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000