Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tell me what you think of my song

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ccr152 Posted - 09/21/2002 : 11:56:53 AM
Hey guys. I posted this up a while earlier but the link got all messed up, so i just put it on mp3.com. its instrumental guitar, tell me what you think! i respect your guys' opinion the most.

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/30/2002 : 01:10:45 AM
Well after some finagleing using my roommate's computer I downloaded it on his machine and then sent it to myself and I think that's a great song! It's very folk'ish/classical (especially the little Ode to Joy teaser). Very soothing. I hope you'll let us hear some more.

captain_napkins Posted - 09/29/2002 : 11:09:44 PM
What a great song! People as good as you should be up on the stage with TR.

Ccr152 Posted - 09/29/2002 : 8:10:09 PM
ive been playing on and off since 4th grade, but got really serious about it around 4 years ago. all i did was plug my guitar into my dad's acoustic amp at his house and recorded using acid through the computer mic. ive also tried getting a 1/4-1/8 cord converter and just plugging your guitar into the mic jack of the computer. IM me if you want so i can be more clear. take it easy guys.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/29/2002 : 6:20:17 PM
Hey, Ccr152, how did you record that anyway? What equipment/software did you use? I've been working on a demo and am interested in getting it on my computer and the songs into mp3 format so i can post them as you did. I know jack shit about getting my music on computers however, any help is appreciated.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/29/2002 : 12:05:23 AM
That was very impressive my friend, good work. How long have you been playing guitar? Songs like this make we want to practice 5 hours a day to better my skills.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Ccr152 Posted - 09/27/2002 : 4:30:24 PM
i put some more songs on mp3.com but its going to be a couple more weeks til theyre actually available. if anyone has a high speed connection and has AIM, IM me at ccr152 if you want any more of my songs. thanks again for all the responses guys, ill say it again that it really means a lot.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/27/2002 : 3:32:48 PM
That is a great song man. I am seriously impressed. Keep us posted when you have more songs up.

Adam

Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin'...Just driving 'round in Jon Voight's car...

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
LizT Posted - 09/24/2002 : 01:54:52 AM
Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing. I needed something soothing for my soul tonight and your song was perfect. Keep playing and touching those souls.

Ccr152 Posted - 09/23/2002 : 11:59:12 AM
thanks a lot everyone, it means a lot. silky i got your AIM name so if i see you on sometime ill ask if you want me to send it through there. take it easy, thanks again.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/23/2002 : 09:19:18 AM
For whatever reason I can't get mp3.com to come up. I'd listen to it otherwise.

Nick Quiller Posted - 09/22/2002 : 1:25:44 PM
that was excellent!
pcbTIM Posted - 09/21/2002 : 5:38:15 PM
Very good! But I've always wondered how anyone can actually come up with that! I've only been playing for 2.5 years, so maybe that's just on a higher plane........but I could never comprehend that. Once again, excellent job!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Saint Jude Posted - 09/21/2002 : 1:17:07 PM
i like it

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Ccr152 Posted - 09/21/2002 : 1:05:16 PM
ha, im a dipshit. probably would help if i gave you guys the link eh?

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/467/brian_schmidt.html

sorry, and thanks for pointing that out.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000