Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 (Kevin Spacey Voice) I RULE!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 09/19/2002 : 04:48:23 AM
Well, Today, or actually yesterday, I got a banjo. Fender Fivestring, mid model, not too low not too expensive. It is beautiful. I'm working on my rolls! Heh. So yeah, I'm hoping to start recording different sounds and putting them together, ala Tim. But mainly bluegrass and acoustic. Guitar, Mandolin, and Banjo. I'll let you know how it's going. Oh! What's a good place to post music. I think Myplay sucks. Any suggestions?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/29/2002 : 02:04:21 AM
You wont belive your eyes, watch the X-Wing rise.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
pcbTIM Posted - 09/25/2002 : 03:35:14 AM
Yoda.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
tericee Posted - 09/25/2002 : 02:36:14 AM
Is that from Yoda or Miyagi?

teri

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
pcbTIM Posted - 09/23/2002 : 2:13:18 PM
No! Do or do not. There is no try.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Arthen Posted - 09/23/2002 : 1:04:51 PM
I'll try.

I know the first small part to dueling banjos, not that crazy ass stuff they go off into.

Bela's stuff, whew. I'll try.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/23/2002 : 12:42:12 AM
Damn LSD.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
pcbTIM Posted - 09/22/2002 : 11:24:38 PM
Ummmmmmm....it's not. You must be hallucinating again.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/22/2002 : 10:20:11 PM
Whoa, wait a second...why is my Flight underlined???

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/22/2002 : 10:18:58 PM
Yeah, and lets us know when you can play "Flight of the cosmic hippo"

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/22/2002 : 7:43:35 PM
yeah. he can u play dueling banjo's yet?

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/20/2002 : 10:31:50 PM
Yeah, lets us know how the show went. Dont leave out any details when you do.

Arthen Posted - 09/20/2002 : 5:56:48 PM
Yeah me too! I get to see him in six days!

Oh! I expect it to be another mind blowing experience like seeing Tim!

I'll let everyone know how it went!

-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
LizT Posted - 09/19/2002 : 3:04:08 PM
Very cool Arthen! I must say Bela is my most favorite banjo player.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/19/2002 : 2:57:06 PM
Didn't we have a prolonged discussion on what the extra strings were for?

But anyway, congrats Arthen! I wish I had a banjo........you bastard. So......how long before you can play Big Country or Throwdown at the Hoedown?

Fleabass76 Posted - 09/19/2002 : 09:51:38 AM
I don't know what MYplay is....but one time jude and i went to a music store and he found this sitar guitar. It was just like a guitar but I think the pickups were messed w/ so it had that twangy thing like a sitar. It also had these short strings at the top of the body which I think was some kinda harp thingy. Yeah, that's all I have to say about that..

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000