Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tree of Life

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JTR Posted - 09/17/2002 : 9:53:04 PM
Is the song, or was the song, Tree of Life an entity that developed into Is Anybody Here? Seems like there is only the one part that was the intro in Anybody and that is somewhat kind of the chorus in Tree that are the same, so... Just wondering. It's always fun to see how songs develop. Also, has anyone else noticed how the main intro section of Tree sounds a little like the segue between Don't Drink The Water and Stay. Not exactly the same, but similar.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/14/2002 : 05:47:55 AM
Hey Kevin, You know me, I need a hard copy. Is this possible? LMK TANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 09/19/2002 : 04:36:00 AM
Sigh. Expect a message from me soon Kev, I've yet to hear this song. I would like to hear it, alot!

Oh, and I think I said this earlier but I downloaded an Tim/Carter Jam. It is so awesome. I'll try to post it somewhere, but I'm not so good wit computers. Where's a good place to upload it at! Hotmail won't let me upload such a large file!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
LizT Posted - 09/18/2002 : 08:21:59 AM
Oops, I forgot which topic this is. I had to change this comment. I was way off here, LOL! That's nothing new!

KevinLesko Posted - 09/18/2002 : 01:46:23 AM
i have an mp3 of it if anyone wants, IM me at AstralPuke and I'd be glad to send it your way.

JTR Posted - 09/18/2002 : 01:29:13 AM
It's a very good song, indeed, sounds almost classical at a few points. But again, does anyone else see what I was talking about how it sounds like that segue between Don't Drink The Water and Stay, a little bit-ish. No problem about that ass comment, I tend not to make sense anyways. But seriously, you're on the TR message board and you don't know ONE of his songs that he hasn't played in years? Sheesh! (Hehe, now I'm the ass).
Erich with an h Posted - 09/18/2002 : 12:33:47 AM
Tree Of Life is a TR solo song that was only played once, 05/27/93 D+T. part of it evolved to "Is Anybody Here?". You should find it, its a good song.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/18/2002 : 12:12:10 AM
Seriously, who's it by? DMB, TR. Cause if it is I just made a big ass out of myself.....

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Erich with an h Posted - 09/18/2002 : 12:09:51 AM
Ive wondered about tree of life myself, as its definatly a song i enjoyed listening to a lot. That little arpergio type part definatly broke away to become Is Anybody Here?, while the other part of the song unfortunatly dissapeared. I also know of this as the only recorded version of the song, too...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/17/2002 : 11:39:53 PM
Dude, I have NO IDEA what your talking about, ha.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000