Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 working world....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/14/2002 : 9:48:43 PM
well guess what.....nevermind i'll tell u. i've got a job. i was at it today. yep it's fun.....i tell people where to park their cars. i'm dog tired but at least i have the satifacton of knowing that i have helped some people and made their days better.....
**yawn** well looks like i'll tunr in... i kno of a nice warm bed with.....zzZZZZZZ

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/16/2002 : 5:29:35 PM
welcome aBOARD sourgirl. yeah radio's are really fun. i love just screwing around with them.

SourGirl Posted - 09/16/2002 : 3:08:58 PM
nope, Indiana.

Fleabass76 Posted - 09/16/2002 : 12:53:21 AM
Hey, Sourgirl, is that Madtown, WI?

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
SourGirl Posted - 09/15/2002 : 9:03:09 PM
I love the radio's, they kick ass. I worked as security at the regatta two years ago and we could radio the police. That was fun. I only did it once because a couple of drunk guys started fighting on my street, it was kinda of scary. But the cops came and arressted(sp?) them. It was 3 days of craziness. (The regatta is a big event we have in Madison,In, Hydroplane races, lots of booths and a bunch of drunk people parting).

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/15/2002 : 6:45:08 PM
no he goes to west G so i don't think u'd kno him.....ummm i don't thik theyre hiring anymore....next year i'll send the ad in the paper for u cuz i'll probablt come back

Jay Posted - 09/15/2002 : 6:41:35 PM
do I know this jeff fellow, and where is this? CAN I WORK WITH YA?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/15/2002 : 6:22:08 PM
yeah i'm like " jeff this is C.P, uh we got us a big 89er7 here. please advise"

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/15/2002 : 6:17:22 PM
Radios, awesome.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/15/2002 : 6:07:52 PM
i just sort of stand around with my name tag on and for 8 hrs i tell peopl where to park their cars in this big open field and i get paid for doing it......did i mention radios??? we get radios...jeff (the only other guy who parks cars with me) and i get to use them. it's fun...ecxept there werwe no cars yesterday so we kinda just stacked pumkins and sat around.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 02:19:27 AM
quote:

i was at it today. yep it's fun.....i tell people where to park their cars.

And what is this job exactly? It's not quite valet.........and it's not quite the person who takes your ticket at the end and asks for the money........so what is it?

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/14/2002 : 9:55:40 PM
Congrats. Soon, ya'll be rolling in $$$$$

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000