Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I didnt know it was possible......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/13/2002 : 03:02:07 AM
to be sick and hyper at the same time. I'm coughing like crazy, i'm blowing my nose every minute, and i'm sloly getting warmer...but for some reason I cant stand still or sleep, and it's all ready 3 in the morning and I have school to go too in four hours.... nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo. I'm going to pay for this in the morning. Well, at least I could catch up on new topics.

"Dont cry for me, i'm all ready dead"

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/13/2002 : 11:22:01 PM
I know....I have a problem, :-(

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
pcbTIM Posted - 09/13/2002 : 11:00:01 PM
You dumb bastard........now you're not going to fall asleep tonight......and you're gonna feel as bad tomorrow as you did today.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/13/2002 : 10:47:29 PM
Yeah, I fell asleep around 5 and just work up at ll, aaahhhh, I feel refreshed.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/13/2002 : 5:52:39 PM
"Nyquil Nyquil Nyquil... you giant fucking Q."

pcbTIM Posted - 09/13/2002 : 5:14:58 PM
I'd say "thank goodness for naps" because you'll be taking a nice long one.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
{=HTG=} Posted - 09/13/2002 : 4:23:27 PM
Turns out I only got about 30 mintues of sleep, haha. Thank goodness for coffee.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/13/2002 : 10:29:54 AM
That sucks... I know the feeling all too well.

{=HTG=} Posted - 09/13/2002 : 04:07:44 AM
Ah, 4 in the morning. I guess I should look over this take home test I have here, cuase if I fail it after having all week to work on it...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000