Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Never! I shall never!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 09/10/2002 : 10:03:37 PM
I was called upon today by a great man! He told me to wash the dishes and take out the trash or I don't get no spendin' cash. They shall never stop me...I am invicibe...my cheat cde has prevented me from loosing my noodles in a raging burst of hot, boiling butter stick and on the other hand you have different fEEngers. This is not what it seems to be, my brethren. PARANOIA IS A DISEASE OF THE MIND! or so Colonel Les say...s...so. I have to lid on my apple juice canister and no one will even put me backin my temple on teh south side of the river. CAPTI TAN! CAPI TAN! You don't spell that right! Post WHORE! Greenback switch-sided loser self inflated baloon head and my joystick is moving, no offense mike but I am not in my home at the moment and I am not in the Tmple on the south side of the river next too the CHYOONA fish. I have not ever seen this thing i say it is new to I and not ever again shall i do the dishes and take out the trash for i don't need no spendin cash as I rely on the bartering system to aquire my goods and I am not in my temple on the south side of te river I am in the woods near Barkersville Mississippi and Jason Martin is chasing a mime with a pointy stick and novacane and trying to get him to talk bu he can't becasue the mim'esssssss lips are sewed shut with a rice-based thread made from soybeans and I have no peas. tis all, goodnight...I and shall never again o you chores, Brother! Do your own chores!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:00:55 PM
lay off the kittims...or grapes...or whatever

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Jay Posted - 09/16/2002 : 8:13:23 PM
NO! the correct term is ELDOON. I'm itching...whew...

hey! I've got the FUNK in my trousers for sure!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Fluffy Posted - 09/12/2002 : 05:16:06 AM
Nooooodddllleee, MMMMMMMMM, OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH(with drool coming out of my mouth, in my best HOMER voice)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/11/2002 : 6:01:44 PM
Have a noodle!

Thank you!

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Jay Posted - 09/11/2002 : 4:19:12 PM
Here ya go * Hands you a pipe.*

Jay
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/11/2002 : 11:23:00 AM
don't lay off the stuff, give me some!

"Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul, you gotta run like an antelope, out of control" -Dude of Life
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/11/2002 : 08:43:40 AM
Man... lay off something. I think I just killed a few IQ points reading that.

Fluffy Posted - 09/11/2002 : 04:21:50 AM
HEY!!! That's my line!!

JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

There, that's better! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 09/11/2002 : 01:00:50 AM
jay........ lay off the weed.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
pcbTIM Posted - 09/10/2002 : 11:45:28 PM
quote:

Never! I shall never!