Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 One mans garbage is fleabasses and mine's gold

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 09/04/2002 : 4:58:44 PM
ok, so about a month or so back, fleabass was commin back to our apartment from a band practace. and he calls me on my cell, 'scott (thats me) come meet me down at the enterance near the dumpster'. so i did, and what is found there, a leather couch. and not just a small one, but a three piece leather couch. looks great, doesnt smell (one piece did, but we didnt take it). Guess the guy/girl had to leave it behind and couldnt sell it, so we took a piece (fits prefectly in our aprt) and a friend of ours (adam) two floors up took another.

then last night, he returns from another band practice session, i was in the bathroom, heard him come in, then heard him leave again. so i am thinkin he went to his car or sumthin, nothin important. so i im adam about a song we had to learn for class today, but he doesnt respond right away. after a few mins he says "come up here". so i do... and i open the door to his apartment, and smack it right into a full arcade rampage game. I flip, (cuz i love the game) and thought taht they bought it, (cuz a guy in our aprt was selling it, but was asking way to much for it) but after a question, "How the fuck did u get this" kam (fleabass) tells me, "it was in the dumpster" and now we moved it into our aprt (it fits much better) along with the shiny leather couch. and later today..... Tool.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2002 : 03:19:20 AM
When Teri and I lived in Laurel Mississippi we would make a weekly pilgrimage to the "Magic Dumpster". It was a trash dumpster in an adjoining apartment complex and we always found the kewlest stuff there. Dumpster diving can be loads of fun. Kewl stuff or free. Whooppeee!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:26:38 PM
Dang, I went out there this morning and I was going to see how many miles it is... I'll bet that it's not more than 5. It's not far. At all. In fact, I dig it.

Update: Basically all I lack now is my furniture. And some of that goes home, so I'm almost set.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:21:15 PM
5 to 7 miles? Wow......you're roughing it.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:30:00 AM
Approx. six miles. The speed limit on the roads is 40, so figure about 45 for 7 minutes...I don't know what that is because I'm not going to figure it out, but probably about 5 to 7 miles out of town. Not that far, but not that close either, depending on which you'd rather it not be.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:04:27 AM
I'm sorry, but I live in L.A.........so when you say 7.5 minutes away......how far is that?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2002 : 10:43:32 PM
Doubt that would happen this far out. It is in the c-o-u-n-t-r-y. About 7.5 minutes out of town, with no traffic. With traffic, it might be 15. I don't know. I haven't driven it with traffic yet.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 7:55:51 PM
Good idea........if you want to get them stolen.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2002 : 6:26:37 PM
Sweeeet! That's such a great way to get stuff! No kidding. Not the rummaging thru the dumpster bit, but if you happen to see something, investigate! I wouldn't care what arcade game it was, I'd have taken it anyway...that would kick ass! Except my apt wouldn't hold it...it'd have to be on the patio... Hmm..Or I could leave my guitars out there...

pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 5:15:13 PM
Wow.......maybe you should start rumaging the that dumpster everyday.......you might find wads of cash or something.

dirtysloth Posted - 09/04/2002 : 5:03:34 PM
Damn. Sounds like quite a lucky streak... hope it keeps going strong! Have fun at Tool!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000