Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Post Whores Unanimous!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 09/01/2002 : 3:53:19 PM
Hi, my name is Fluffy, and I'm a post whore!!

Certainly not the worst offender, but for the others.....

".....HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
100   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/29/2003 : 06:16:07 AM
Sounds suspicious to them!!!

pcbTIM, the GPoPW of the TRTF on the TR MB

Hell, that sounds suspicious to me!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 01/13/2003 : 10:38:40 PM
Really? I figured my title was too boring for anyone to take interest.
Fluffy Posted - 01/03/2003 : 04:04:06 AM
Mulder and Scully will be investigating you SOON!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 12/26/2002 : 01:04:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

pcbTIM, the GPoPW of the TR MB.

Here's my card!
Fluffy Posted - 12/24/2002 : 4:07:30 PM
quote:
Phht! If you can type, you're already a member!

Words of wisdom from the Grand Potentate of Post Whoring(or GPoPW for short, HEHE)

A message from pcbTIM, the GPoPW of the TR MB. Now theres a title!!
PJK Posted - 12/24/2002 : 07:36:48 AM
Thanks! Why am I up at this hour posting the day before Christmas....my puppy doesn't seem to know the meaning of sleeping in!
pcbTIM Posted - 12/24/2002 : 01:53:23 AM
Phht! If you can type, you're already a member!
PJK Posted - 12/24/2002 : 12:55:35 AM
Maybe I am already a member. Got a problem with that?????
Fluffy Posted - 12/24/2002 : 12:52:03 AM
Hey PJK, you may want to look into filling out an application for membership in pcbTIM's ever so exclusive club.
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 04:05:48 AM
I'll have to say NONE of the above.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/10/2002 : 03:54:19 AM
I'd have to say all of the above.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/08/2002 : 8:00:08 PM
Crap Jay, wonder what you've been doing.
Jay Posted - 11/08/2002 : 7:14:57 PM
Bloody Hell on wheels! I NEED CAFIENE!!!!!!!!! NICOTINE!!!! HERO-wait a minute wait a minute I don't need that!

" Make Me a sammich, boy!"
" What, I AIN'T making YOU no sammich!"
" Yes y'are, boy!'

So...My dad is talking to my brother on the phone, and as he is talking he just rips this huge fart and just keeps talking through it like nothing happened.

On the Leo Kottke Album ( Can only be found on Uranus!) My Feet Are Smiling, he says

" I was always told to warm up on a low note." Then he farts in the microphone.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/08/2002 : 2:19:46 PM
Hehe... Eexxelent. [taps fingers together]
pcbTIM Posted - 11/08/2002 : 1:53:24 PM
That's because you're smiling, sir.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/08/2002 : 08:45:39 AM
Why are my teeth showing like that?

Flood control: 34
Jason: 0
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 05:25:24 AM
pcbTIM said:
quote:
For the last TIMe, the badge is in Uranus!

I know it's in Uranus, that's why I was asking if enthuTIMsiast found it.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/29/2002 : 5:34:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

"and get that badge out of your mouth!"

Good old Chief Wiggum.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/29/2002 : 3:14:12 PM
"and get that badge out of your mouth!"
pcbTIM Posted - 10/28/2002 : 1:37:34 PM
For the last TIMe, the badge is in Uranus!!!
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 06:47:56 AM
Are you telling me that enthuTIMsiast is now the narc? What? Did he find your badge? I guess I should be surprised. HEHE

You will always be the narc to me, pcbTIM!!!

now put that badge back in your ass!!
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 9:04:15 PM
So that mean that you have become the narc?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:49:26 PM
Aah, it was bound to be someones and whose better than mine? Because I hate post whores and want to stop them from posting so much, so I'm representing the law with their motto as my badge.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:47:10 PM
Is that your new signature? I like it!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:42:17 PM
Ok, but let's only post on the minute, every minute...hehe...

AAAHHHH, see, I got the damn message this time and I wasn't even doing anything...ooohhh how odd...I just agreed to post whore and I got the message...

There has been a problem!

Sorry! We have flood control activated.
You cannot post within 60 seconds of your last post.
Please try again after this period of time elapses.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:37:56 PM
Well then...............let's do some post whoring!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:32:40 PM
I know you do, that's how I planned it.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:31:26 PM
I understand.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:25:13 PM
Haha, very very true. If I can't make my sentences say what I want them to, then I get pissed off and give up on them. Sometimes I have a hard time communicating with people, so I make a conscious effort to make sense. That leads me to think about what I say (usually) and then say it in such a way that is correct.

Unlike this paragraph.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:22:22 PM
It's just that we're too succinct. That's all. We can express what we mean in one or two sentences, whereas others take paragraphs.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:13:08 PM
Seriously. I mean I'm not the fastest typer in the world...or should that be typist...I don't know...but anyway, I'm not, and I still get the flood message of death often, too..
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 8:10:34 PM
Yeah......for us fast-typers.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 7:36:45 PM
But still, even in non-post whoring situations, it's annoying.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/25/2002 : 7:11:54 PM
Yes. I have seen it many TIMes too. But I just wait a few seconds.....
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/25/2002 : 6:57:43 PM
Actually I find that this hinders me in regular posting, which I admit, might be considered whoring. But when I just have a few words to say or a sentence or so, sometimes I type it, hit post, and it's still under 60 seconds.
tericee Posted - 10/25/2002 : 6:03:29 PM
There is a new rule that doesn't let you post again within 60 seconds of your previous post.

"There has been a problem!

Sorry! We have flood control activated.
You cannot post within 60 seconds of your last post.
Please try again after this period of time elapses."

That could alter the strategies of the post whores on our board...
pcbTIM Posted - 10/23/2002 : 06:54:05 AM
[Dr. Nick] Hooray! [/Dr. Nick]
Fluffy Posted - 10/22/2002 : 11:29:25 PM
I feel this needed to reappear, so TTT. HEHE
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/18/2002 : 8:39:17 PM
well all i can say is.....HOT DAMN

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
pcbTIM Posted - 09/18/2002 : 7:09:21 PM
Then it looks like I'm never gonna to remember this "night of passion".......

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/18/2002 : 6:47:24 PM
**click click...damn out of ammo

pcbTIM Posted - 09/17/2002 : 8:25:39 PM
Shoot.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/17/2002 : 7:33:46 PM
i'm srure i can think of ways to remind you...

pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 9:19:18 PM
You know.....strangely, I don't remember that......

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/16/2002 : 6:51:12 PM
well thanx for clearing it up Pcb. still bill is really funny. you cvan't take that away from him like u took my virginity away from me

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
pcbTIM Posted - 09/16/2002 : 05:28:50 AM
Hehe.......it took a while for me to figure out what you were talking about. But, like I said in this thread....

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2331

......my friend played me this, only it was Bill Engvall. And he believes that he came up with it because he also goes off on warning labels on products.....like on Preperation H, it says "do not ingest orally".

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/15/2002 : 6:10:38 PM
to tell you the truth i really don't kno PCB....do u...

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 3:10:51 PM
quote:

nutless scotty (if it's a girl, of course)

Hehe....talk about adding insult to injury.......of course, you could always have a boy, name him Scott, and hope for testicular cancer.

babatunji Posted - 09/15/2002 : 2:26:09 PM
quote:

Nutless Scotty and Spoon-shaped Juan.

now, how odd is this? i was thinking about naming my next two kids nutless scotty (if it's a girl, of course) and spoon-shaped juan!!!
oh yeah, what's that smell?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/15/2002 : 02:15:56 AM
There you go! Someone else mentioned his name! Now, captain, did Bill come up with that?

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/14/2002 : 9:41:15 PM
quote:
...HERE'S YOUR SIGN
hey do u kno bill engvald? he's a commedian who uses that saying

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/14/2002 : 9:39:43 PM
well at least no i understand.....

pcbTIM Posted - 09/09/2002 : 05:10:52 AM
I feel proud. But I'm not trying to raise my post count. I'm just trying to bring a smile on people's faces for which I have no idea what the faces look like. But as I said before........

quote:

Yeah.......I know what you mean........I feel good...I feel loose.....hehe.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2002 : 04:12:31 AM
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!!! Are you doing it just to get your post counts up or what? HEHE Some of your latest escapades have been the most blatant examples of post whoring to ever appear on our board. You guys should be proud! Wait, did I say proud?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/07/2002 : 3:31:56 PM
Yeah.......I know what you mean........I feel good...I feel loose.....hehe.

"Always follow your heart, but use your brain." - My dad
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/07/2002 : 11:04:54 AM
thanx for keepin' the post-whorin' up Pcb...ahhh feels great when we all post whore.....

pcbTIM Posted - 09/07/2002 : 04:23:30 AM
Thanks for the entrance, Captain!.....I do what I can.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 09/06/2002 : 9:51:29 PM
KING OF POST WHOREING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Posted - 09/06/2002 : 9:01:06 PM
To view the subliminal messages, maximize the page so t fills the entire screen, and scroll up and down slowly until you see them.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Jay Posted - 09/06/2002 : 8:58:48 PM
Richard is NOT related to Sandy Carl, but he IS related to Nutless Scotty and Spoon-shaped Juan.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 6:58:56 PM
Sub Rural Mississippi.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/06/2002 : 5:15:35 PM
Are you kidding?! Where are you going to find mind bullets at this TIMe of year?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 4:57:19 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but mind bullets might be involved.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/06/2002 : 4:39:05 PM
And how would you do that?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 11:24:28 AM
Or you could just blow the door's mind.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/06/2002 : 04:13:19 AM
Just break down the fuckin' door already!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/06/2002 : 12:29:54 AM
Is Richard related to Sandy Carl?

Jay Posted - 09/05/2002 : 7:46:59 PM
the door is locked from the inside...tis why I need to ask Richard to open it for me.

Jay
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 7:08:26 PM
What?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 6:54:33 PM
4444.......and I'm spent!

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:24:35 PM
Dear Homer,
I owe you one emergency donut.
Signed,
Homer

"Bastard! He's always one step ahead!"

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:18:36 PM
MMMmmmm....forbidden donut.... aaggghhhhhhhhhh.....

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:16:33 PM
Are you sure you haven't started working with weed yet?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:13:51 PM
But would you really be opening the door, or would the door be opening you?

dirtysloth Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:09:13 PM
If I had to tell somebody to open the door that many times, I'd consider opening it myself. Keyword: consider. Depends on if I'm already standing I guess.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:09:11 PM
Who's Richard?

Jay Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:29:57 PM
Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? You're not fully clean until your zestfully clean. I poop on baby ducks. Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Flouride at work! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard!Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? If you've read to here already you are a Jedi Master. Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Pcbdmb is the sexiest man alive! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? I smoke too much pot and have too much TIMe on my hands. Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?

Subliminal messages? I'd say YES!
Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:20:05 PM
[nosarcasm] no [/nosarcasm]

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 02:06:03 AM
Ok then.........shut up pcbdmb.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:35:20 AM
[sarcasm] no [/sarcasm]

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:24:50 AM
I can hear that sarcasm, can YOU?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:01:13 AM
OK then.........shut up usefulidiot76.

usefulidiot76 Posted - 09/04/2002 : 9:10:23 PM
nope

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 9:01:26 PM
Does that second 'M' raise in pitch? Because if it does, I will have to say......

Shut up, Homer.

usefulidiot76 Posted - 09/04/2002 : 8:49:21 PM
hmmmmm

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 7:50:28 PM
Hehe......shut up Beavis!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2002 : 6:17:28 PM
heheheheheheheh....hehe...he...

hehe

hehe...heheeheheheheheheeeeeehhhheheehehehehe

pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 4:32:55 PM
Wow................excellent job!

Jay Posted - 09/04/2002 : 4:13:19 PM
Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door? Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Open the door, Richard! Richard why don't you open that door?

Jay
pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 03:34:58 AM
D'OH!

Fluffy Posted - 09/04/2002 : 02:53:46 AM
NOOOO, that's DOH, not OH silly boy!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Arthen Posted - 09/04/2002 : 01:29:34 AM
Oh.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2002 : 01:29:16 AM
Whizzerp?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 01:22:12 AM
Wha?

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2002 : 01:21:35 AM
Damn skrate.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 01:20:20 AM
No no......wait.....that's an even better idea!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2002 : 01:04:21 AM
Make money on the plastic surgery?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/04/2002 : 12:42:57 AM
Plastic surgery.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/03/2002 : 11:27:34 PM
How are we still going to make $ if we keep getting replaced with younger newer models?

Fluffy Posted - 09/03/2002 : 10:42:09 PM
So far so good Sourgirl!!! You seem to have the hang of it. Whoring is EZ when you put your mind to it. HEHE PWU welcomes another member aBOARD!! Always nice to have another whore on the block!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000