Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone need a sign?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/30/2002 : 12:24:30 PM
by andy rooney

"stupid people should have to wear signs that say, "im stupid"
that way you wouldnt rely on them, would you?
it would be like, "excuse me...oops...nevermind, didnt see your sign."

its like before my wife and i moved. out house was full of boxes and there was a u-haul truck in our driveway. my neighbor comes over and says, "hey, you moving?"
"nope. we just like to pack our stuff up once or twice a week and see how many boxes it takes. heres your sign."

a couple of months ago i went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, i lifted up this big ol'stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "hey, you catch all them fish?"
"nope. talked'em into giving up. here's your sign.

i was watching one of those animal shows on the discovery channel. there was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. and there's only one way to test it. "alright jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good...they want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you."
"well, allright, but hold my sign, i dont wanna loose it."

last time i had a flat tire, i pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. the attendant walks out, looks at me, looks at the truck and i swear he said "tire go flat?" i couldnt resist. i said "nope. i was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. heres your sign."

we were trying to sell our car about a year ago. a guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. we get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "damn thats hot!" see, if he'd been wearing his sign, i could have stopped him.

i learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. wouldnt you know, i misjudged the height of a bridge. the truck got stuck and i couldnt get it out, no matter how i tried. i radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. he went through his basic questioning...okay...no problem. i thought for sure that he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "so, is your truck stuck?" i couldnt help myself! i looked at him, looked back at the rig, and then back to him and said "no, im delivering a bridge...heres your sign"

i stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said "are you still here" i replied, "no i left about 10 minutes ago. here's your sign"

anyone you know need a sign today?

Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2002 : 03:27:30 AM
My new favorite expression!! I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have said it(or typed it) on this tour so far. Rew, TR and Kyle are getting sick of it already. Especially Kyle, I keep using it on him, HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:53:32 PM
Because Ice is back, with a brand new invention.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:51:18 PM
But why would he lie about that? What would he have to gain?

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:49:49 PM
Listen.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:49:42 PM
Collaborate.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:49:36 PM
Stop.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:47:54 PM
Nope.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:46:45 PM
Did you ever stop to think that your friend might not know everything?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:38:13 PM
Well my friend told me that he sings a chorus or something, stops playing, and says one of those.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:35:15 PM
That's a song?

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 2:33:41 PM
Actually, Bill Engvall came up with that skit...........he's a comedian and wrote a book on it. I guess Andy just made it into a song.....

Fleabass76 Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:59:04 AM
I never knew Andy Rooney could be so funny...

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 01:47:29 AM
Only one reply...but clearly Fluffy's read this ...

Here's his sign.

dirtysloth Posted - 09/04/2002 : 4:28:47 PM
"no, im delivering a bridge..."

Priceless.

This kind of reminds me of those police chase shows... in a way... um, cops being dumb I guess. I keep seeing all these chases that end in disaster. For what? A speeding fifteen-year-old. Ok. Good judgement, cop. Let's risk the lives of everyone on the road to nail this bastard. Taking down the liscense plate number... no, that won't do... how about some action!!! And John Walsh pisses me off to no end.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000