Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 i'm new and i want to get to know some people

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/14/2002 : 9:12:00 PM
so whats going on?

71   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 04:02:22 AM
More post whoring at it's best(or worst), but is does seem we could sing a chorus of "Another One Bites The Dust"

And another one gone
And another one gone
Another One Bites The Dust

Hey, it's gonna get you too
Another One Bites The Dust
pcbTIM Posted - 10/27/2002 : 3:13:56 PM
Hehe.......exactly.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/27/2002 : 12:26:37 PM
Que?
pcbTIM Posted - 10/27/2002 : 06:45:48 AM
......just AWOL enough.......(Don't worry, I don't know what that means either)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/27/2002 : 04:13:00 AM
quote:
Silky isn't posting much

Too... much... stuff to do. I haven't gone totally awol though.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 10:37:50 PM
Like....?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 10:03:49 PM
Girls know about shrinkage, they just refuse to apply the knowledge they have of it to places that apply to males.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:52:25 PM
Damn shrinkage. I'm surprised none of the women has asked about that. If there's anything we've learned from Seinfeld (and we haven't) is that women don't know about shrinkage.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:48:02 PM
Someone mentioned jon pouring cold water on the board....?
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:35:27 PM
And when did the guitars get so small?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:32:47 PM
And the flood control, is that new, I just noticed...
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:23:32 PM
Yes. When did they change the green to blue?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:22:23 PM
Yeah, come to think of it Silky isn't posting much. And you and I, well, we hardly ever post at all.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:12:20 PM
I don't know if she qualifies anymore, but krystal. Man, she hasn't posted in, what....a year? Hmmmmmmmmm.......who else.......Isaac.......Silky isn't posting very much......what's wrong with these people?! It's like they have lives or something! When we all know that that isn't true.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:04:46 PM
I always try to talk to her when she's here...speaking of which...there are quite a few awol members. Black Lotus, Evergreen, hmmm, LizK, who else...
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 9:01:18 PM
Yes. I'm sure she'll come 'round.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 8:58:07 PM
Now do we just sit back and wait?
pcbTIM Posted - 10/26/2002 : 8:53:56 PM
Maybe we need to lure her in.......

I layeded down into the hamuk and put on my pare of sunnglases to watch the son set past the mountane ridge. Looksing inside through the window pain, I see the steam raising, letting me know that diner will be done. So I gets up, petted the dog and was on my way to the door when I sees a doller on the ground so I bends over to grab it but I missed my balance and got thrown into the grownd.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/26/2002 : 11:47:17 AM
I wish Teri posted more. I'm not sure why. Anyway...Teri, post more.
Fluffy Posted - 08/27/2002 : 05:05:06 AM
It is sure great having Teri here, and as an added bonus, she is a wonder with grammar and spelling!! How did we get so lucky? If you think you guys are lucky, guess how I feel being her brother. Love ya Teri!! Keep up the good work and keep these boys grammar and spelling in line. Maybe you should become a book editor and combine your two loves, reading and correcting.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 08/27/2002 : 12:49:33 AM
quote:

quote:

expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast

Did you mean expand CONTRACT?

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?

Holy crap! I must have overlooked that like 100 TIMes and not noticed it. It's a good thing we got someone with good eyes here!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/26/2002 : 10:43:26 PM
Where do i sign up?

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
tericee Posted - 08/26/2002 : 10:41:54 PM
quote:

expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast

Did you mean expand CONTRACT?

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/26/2002 : 6:50:08 PM
thanks fluffy

-brandy-
usefulidiot76@hotmail.com
Fluffy Posted - 08/26/2002 : 06:27:12 AM
Hey Brandy, Bird, Shortstuff or usefulidiot76, but not Boop! Welcome aBOARD!! I thought you might want to check this out and find out a little more about the crazy nutz around here since in the numerous posts since you started this you probably haven't learned much except we are alot of fun. WHOOO HOOO!! Here is a link to topic started many moons ago and we try and get all the FNG's to add their bit to it, so any future FNG's can find out more about each of us. Enjoy!!

Here is the link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/21/2002 : 10:47:37 PM
And then I'll start the singing and I won't stop the fucking singing I'm like a fucking woman and I'm always fucking singing.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
pcbTIM Posted - 08/21/2002 : 9:43:24 PM
Wow! I would hate to be at your house right now.......what with all the farts....

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/21/2002 : 8:50:57 PM
expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast
expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast expand contrast

Whew. Maybe that's why I'm so tired.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 10:23:51 PM
now thats somthing to think about

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
pcbTIM Posted - 08/20/2002 : 8:50:53 PM
I think that's what all of us are doing right now.......imploding and exploding at the same TIMe.

usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/20/2002 : 5:50:54 PM
maybe....

NeverKillADream Posted - 08/20/2002 : 12:38:55 AM
maybe they do both simutaniously, however you spell that.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/19/2002 : 07:30:55 AM
i like the whole explode idea better. that would be wild.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/19/2002 : 01:42:24 AM
Well, that's very possible too.

pcbTIM Posted - 08/19/2002 : 01:19:14 AM
No no no.......they implode......

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/19/2002 : 12:09:34 AM
I agree w/Usefulidiot

usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/18/2002 : 10:42:41 PM
they explode

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/18/2002 : 9:46:51 PM
how?? do the little people explode? or do they grow up?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
NeverKillADream Posted - 08/18/2002 : 12:44:08 AM
Very carefull, that joke can self destruct.

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:18:33 PM
i will be careful next TIMe

pcbTIM Posted - 08/17/2002 : 10:01:58 PM
Careful with that joke, it's an antique.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 9:58:44 PM
thank u thank u. i would just like to thank all the little people i stepped on to get ot this postition

pcbTIM Posted - 08/17/2002 : 9:52:47 PM
Congratulations! You can count.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:36:54 PM
six in total

pcbTIM Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:33:49 PM
Yeah....I know about that. I tried it before, and it cut down on the number of TIMes that it restared, but it still did it......hmmmmmmm...I don't think I put enough "it"'s in there.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:33:00 PM
yeah that's happend to me too. if ur in windows make sure ALL other programs are closed. i lef AOL on once and it said it couldn't complete it

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:31:38 PM
Don't know about the scandisc, but what you need to do to run defrag is close everything except 'explorer' and 'systray'. The way to do that is "ctr alt del" and close stuff that way...just leave the two I mentioned open. That worked for me.

pcbTIM Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:30:42 PM
Oh.....but someTIMes one Scan Disk, a window pops up and says that it has tried to run it 10 TIMes and couldn't complete it.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:29:17 PM
no nothin's wrong w/ ur computer...it's supposed to do that. if it thinks it missed somthin' say in scandick thne it goes back and checks again from the begginin'

pcbTIM Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:26:30 PM
Something's wrong with mine. Whenever I defrag it, to goes for a little while, stops, goes back to zero, then picks up where it left off. It still works, but it takes something like 3 hours to do. The same goes for my scan disk whenever my computer shuts down incorrectly.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:22:40 PM
And I thought I was the only one.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:17:36 PM
oh yeah. that is re;axin'. just watchin' those little pieces fill in the rest of that block on the side of the defrag window

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:13:44 PM
What about watching the "details" of your computer defragmentation? Hmmm? I find that relaxing.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/17/2002 : 8:09:44 PM
does anyone think that goin' to and amusment park to ride rides so that i can relax is weird???

usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/17/2002 : 1:10:41 PM
and what color is this jacket

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/17/2002 : 12:33:58 AM
Yea, that's odd. Exactly

victorwootenfan Posted - 08/16/2002 : 10:40:35 PM
i bought a cool jacket that's reversible and is very 80'sish. that's aboot it.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/16/2002 : 9:20:41 PM
that's true....

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/16/2002 : 8:46:14 PM
I know all this duh!

usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/16/2002 : 8:33:53 PM
it's cool, i'm odd too....

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/16/2002 : 05:37:38 AM
Boop er....usefulidiot...they are a little odd, but they grow on ya'.

pcbTIM Posted - 08/16/2002 : 02:46:04 AM
I'm going back home tomorrow, so they will probably be waiting for me. I'll let you know ASAP.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/15/2002 : 6:10:02 PM
Speaking of shows...did you ever get Light Up Ahead and the other two shows? And if so, what do you think? I'm guessing that if you liked them, you'd have said something already...that is, unless you haven't gotten them, in which case I'd figure something out...

Let me know what you think about them.

pcbTIM Posted - 08/15/2002 : 5:13:12 PM
I'm only kidding Jason.........but maybe I'll send you some of my shows.......

usefulidiot76 Posted - 08/15/2002 : 4:51:51 PM
nothing much...just got home from school.

LizT Posted - 08/15/2002 : 09:27:49 AM
What's going on???? I'll just say a major change in my life. All for the good, but I'm getting many bumps and bruises on the way. Happiness is at the end of the road soon......

So what's up with you usefulidiot76?

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/15/2002 : 08:15:18 AM
Yep Yep...but I don't know which shows you have, so I don't know which ones to send you.

pcbTIM Posted - 08/15/2002 : 01:43:13 AM
You have my address........

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/14/2002 : 11:37:07 PM
Ok, now if I can just keep all of this file moving around straight in my head, I'll be set...I'd like to officially thank Erich for the shows, which he gave me for nothing at all.. not even a trade. I appreciate that Erich.. Converting them's being a bitch, but I'm just glad to have them. If you want anything from me, just let me know. Anywho, if these shows I'm having now are shows that people don't have, then I'll be glad to B&P them. Once I get them all converted to wavs and all that, I'll get a list of all my TR stuff together (including what Kevin sent me, thanks again Kevin) and I'll offer some good B&Ps to some people...

Which reminds me ... has anyone here heard of mailbombs? No, not the kind that are illegal and destructive, but the kind where you open your mailbox and there is a show or two that you don't have by a great artist (here, probably TR) for you. You didn't do anything, and you don't have to do anything...you just got bombed with a show...If you've heard about that, what do you think? Anyone willing to post their address for the possibility of a bomb? Because I might send out a few...

Which re-reminds me...thanks to Erich, I now have the shn version of ID, but still no shn version of Petroglyph, and I don't want to distress my precious little ears with a crappy mp3 version, assuming that the FTP will work for me, so maybe someday, some kind soul with an shn disc of Petro will trade me for it? Whaddya say?

That's what's happening now.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/14/2002 : 11:22:03 PM
What's going on indeed...I'm having shn troubles again, story of my life...ok, it's not really, and I've got it figured out now...but it was a bitch to start with...here's what the problem was...first of all, the shn files weren't converting because it kept saying that permission was denied. well ok, but that's not true. plus, mkw on my computer runs as slow as can be, ie it takes about 80 seconds to even come up on my screen...so finally, after I've worked on this for about 6 hours (on and off), knowing all the time that I had the same problem before once, and I finally got it to work that time, so it should this time, too. Knowing that, I'm toying around with options, and decide to copy the shn files to my hard drive and then run the mkwACT on them there. Well, I do this, and i still get permission denied on the first three tracks, but the rest of them convert fine. Then I converted the first three, and it worked fine, too. So now in my folder, I have a bunch of wavs from a show, and I create a folder for them. When I try to move them, the pop up that pops up says to me, it says "are you sure you want to move the 'read-only' file to this folder" and of course I do, but I really have no idea what that means, so I just click yes to all...now I'm afraid that when I burn these wavs to my cd that since they are read only they won't play on my cd players...Rrrrrrrrrggghh. I hope this works, in any event.

That's what's going on.

Jay Posted - 08/14/2002 : 11:02:26 PM
I got a black and white sport coat today...wiht matching pants...

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000