Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 So this is what happens...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 6:01:26 PM
I've now been awake for 34 hours...last night, Sandy Carl was chasing me throughout my house...now that I've created a restaraunt on PUNCH! PRO PLATNUM HOME DESIGN I can relax to hte soudn of my newly aquierd Leo Kottke show...Only one so far, but the rest shall come...I the untied States post office hasn't screwed up...Maybe I shall sleep, maybe i shant...but...These damn puppies are driving me nuts...I need a smoke...maybe a bowl full of Kosher Bagels would be nice...but alas, no such luck. Jason will work in fields of Kosher Bagels soon, if he gets the job, which would be nice cause then I can sleep soundly without worring about these puppies running amuck in my home...has anyone seen Steve Irwin's Ghosts of War? Damn that show is great...he's playing with rusted weapons and talking about them like they are animals...puppies are animals...so Are you and I...animals...all of us...Hitler dancing in a tu-tu and Jack the Ripper on the tight rope ladies and gentle Man. I don't know why they call them GENTLE MEN...Is it a compliment guys, if someone calls you gentle? It may be if you are a lady, but it usually isn't if you are a male.

I'm done...I need rest...I haven't slept much and I didn't go to BeatleMania today...i was going to...with my mom.

Night. T...Night........

HONK!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 7:46:09 PM
I don't mind them at all! When i got my KJP shows, man, the guy i got them from put them in paper sleeves, wraped them in bubble wrap, and then sent them in a bubble mailer...talk aboot CDR armor!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/10/2002 : 7:29:32 PM
Yeah, I hope you didn't mind the mailers I used...that's just something I got as a gift and I'm ready to get them the hell out of the way...but I do think they protect the discs just fine.

Thanks man.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 7:19:23 PM
hehehe I can't wait! Yours'll be oot on Monday. So expect them by Thursday/Friday. Also, I'll send them in a bubble mailer so you get them all at once.

Jay
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/10/2002 : 6:44:48 PM
Aw..dude, I'm almost glad you got that one first. The other one sounds SOOO much better. If that one is an A-, then the other is an A+. Its a big difference. Almost the same stories and jokes and whatnot, but great stuff, nonetheless. So you can expect better things with the next show...

Heheh...how's that for building anticipation? It's better, trust me.

Jay Posted - 08/10/2002 : 6:40:34 PM
1-12-96. I love it! " there's no way for vengence with Girl Scouts."

Jay
My_Bad_Side Posted - 08/10/2002 : 6:15:28 PM
Maybe you should scratch writing the other stories and write stories like this one...

And you only got on of the Leo shows? I hope it was the good one... what's the date? That's odd that one would make it and the other one not....hmmmm, sounds suspicious. I think I'm in a suspicious mood today.

I hope I DO work in fields of kosher bagels. Indeed.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000