Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Canadian Mare's Ass

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 1:26:08 PM
So, oot here in Hard-on Ohio, we got this nice Canadian Air Mass...Turned the temperature form 90 to 70 in one day...so beutiful...I want to go fishing! Does anyone else here fish? Jsut wondering.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 08/14/2002 : 4:22:03 PM
fishin' is soo much fun. when my aunt and uncle and i go if we're not catchin' anything then we just fish for weeds. the biggest bluegill i caught once was like 10 1/4 inches. was cool

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
pcbTIM Posted - 08/14/2002 : 03:15:34 AM
I learned to fly fish when I went to Yosemite. Strictly catch and release, and I prefer it that way. I only went for one day but I caught at least a dozen rainbow trout in the Merced River, the biggest being about a foot. I love fly fishing! It's so much more involved than its counterpart. Feels a lot more like hunting. I can't wait to do it again.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 8:44:41 PM
Try a small pond with tons of bluegill...you can't miss. I've never caught a trout on the fly, but I have caught some nice steelhead trout on maggots. Damn, I talked to a guy who landed a 16 pund Steelhead on a fly...shit..I want to go fishing!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/06/2002 : 8:28:50 PM
I've never caught anything on a fly, to be honest. Only with a normal lure/bait. But I also am a big believer in catch and release... allthough I've taken home a trout to broil for dinner here and there.

Jay Posted - 08/06/2002 : 8:25:18 PM
I always practice catch and release. Especially when Fly fishing. Damn i want to go fly fishing...Hey Silky, have you ever caught a nice smallmouth on a fly? Damn man...talk aboot fun!

Jay
Silky The Pimp Posted - 08/06/2002 : 8:17:04 PM
I enjoy fly fishing... but the crazy thing is that I feel bad when I actually catch a fish.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 08/06/2002 : 7:54:27 PM
It feels really good in Madison Indiana too, the weather it cool feeling like its autumn, I love it, I have fished once, I like eating them more than catching them...but it's okay.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 08/06/2002 : 4:35:46 PM
Don't fish, no, but if fishing would turn the temperature here in MS to 70, I'd do it for two days straight.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000