Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hey Liz

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tericee Posted - 07/08/2002 : 9:04:38 PM
Watch for me on IM. I have an interesting story to tell you about the latest BBQ at my commander's house. Since you went to the first one, I thought you'd like to hear about it.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 07/13/2002 : 02:31:08 AM
For Evergreen:

The weekend before the HOB show, Liz and I went to a BBQ at my boss' house. There was this annoying guy there named Mark -- a friend of my boss' husband -- who thought he knew absolutely everything there was to know about everything. He was also very into guns. Every time one came on TV he'd spout off the name of it. He was not a guy most people could stand in large doses. We were amazed when he said he had a girlfriend. We couldn't figure out who would put up with him that long.

Last weekend I went to the boss' house again -- and there was Mark. Only this time he was Mr. Flirt guy. Still a total know-it-all, but apparently he broke up with his girlfriend since last time. He was so over the top that I almost felt sorry for him.

Today, my boss' husband told me Mark was wondering if I would go out with him. I almost fell out of my chair. Not a chance!

teri

LizT Posted - 07/11/2002 : 6:24:06 PM
Hi Teri! That was great talking to you last night, or sould I say very early this morning. Please make sure to let me know the next TIMe you are out this way so we can get together. It will be fun!!
My insomnia caught up with me today and I took a very long 3 hour nap. I haven't done that in ages. I will pay for it and not be able to sleep tonight though....

LizT Posted - 07/11/2002 : 12:31:14 AM
Evergreen..... I was lost in the TIMe change that night. I ate very good food, drank some wine and............ fell asleep in the comfy chair.LOL!

tericee Posted - 07/10/2002 : 7:19:05 PM
Well now it sounds all interesting when really it isn't. I just didn't want to bore everyone with a story that only Liz would care about.

teri

Evergreen Posted - 07/10/2002 : 3:25:34 PM
Oh come on..... now you have to tell us all.

LizT Posted - 07/09/2002 : 10:34:32 PM
Hi Teri!!! Just saw your message. I'll be looking for you. I can't wait to hear it! I work tomorrow, but I'll check in after I get home from work. Sounds like I should call you someTIMe soon and get the scoop!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000