Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Weekly B&P Offer - 2002.07.01

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/01/2002 : 11:40:48 PM
I know this is posted twice. Maybe it'll spark some interest.

First, a B&P explanation. B&P Explanation. I'm offering this, and I expect that out of kindness or respect or anything, I don't care why, you'll do the B&P exactly as it's described here. That's it for the directives.

The show I'm picking this week is the Graceland show from Seattle, WA on 2001.10.08. Here's a setlist...and some other stuff...

Taper: Mel Fundanet
Discs: 2
Source: Sonic Studios DSM 6S/L > PA-6lC3B(@85) > D7, Location: Onstage; mounted on Tim's mic stand, Conversion: Nathan Tilton, D7 > Soundforge > Easy CDDA Extractor > MKW
Notes: Probably grade A or A-. Some crowd chatter, a little yelling, whatnot, etc...

Track listing:
1. Intro
2. Jemez
3. Hopraul Harpoonmiches
4. Entity Ectoplasm
5. And then...
6. High Is The Best
7. As Farts We Can Smell Fields Of Urine
8. Big Blasted Pageant Pie
9. To Touch Urine
10. Doom
11. Danger George Bush
12. Fluorenscence
(begin disc 2)
1. Letting Go
2. Do It
3. Decline In Reason
4. Sample Base
5. Congo Jiem Release
6. Twatle Balls
7. Wierd Stuff Overload
8. Fast Frudge
9. All Guitars Yell Booty

Keep in mind that this offer is only open to the first [insert everyone here] people that respond to this message AND email me. I'll give you my address in the email.

I should add that this offer will close ... hmmm ... exactly two days from the post of this topic.

-what-
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LizT Posted - 07/07/2002 : 05:04:59 AM
Hey Jason... I'll email you with the shows I have. maybe we can work out a trade with other shows. I have a couple TR3 shows thanks to Kev.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/06/2002 : 3:44:48 PM
Matt Winn you need to email me.

If anyone sends me a package, please do like the B&P Explanation site says and INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I can't ask you questions if I don't have it. And I don't file it away...maybe I should.

In any event, when sending a B&P package, ALWAYS include your email (common sense) AND always include what shows you want to get! Those are two of the most important things. Two of the top three, the other being the discs themselves.

I'm not getting on you Matt, you just made me think to remind everyone. I'll start burning your cds as soon as I get your email.

-what-
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/04/2002 : 1:17:03 PM
Thanks Liz. Did you see the first part of that post? What all shows do you have? Maybe we could work something out? I know you're eternally busy, tho.. I'd still like to know what shows you have.

-what-
LizT Posted - 07/04/2002 : 10:48:21 AM
Actually I don't have the setlist. I'll email Micheal and see if he has it.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 07/03/2002 : 11:19:23 PM
LizK, we definately need to get our shows together...It sounds like you have some I don't...

Speaking of which, do you have a setlist for the 2 2 02 show? And is it only the first set? If so I won't offer it as B&P (not complete) but I'd like the setlist if it's out there..

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
LizT Posted - 07/03/2002 : 9:22:55 PM
Thanks for the offer. I have this show my friend.

My_Bad_Side Posted - 07/03/2002 : 7:24:58 PM
Just a note as this has been mentioned lately; where I can't remember...some other post...anyway...

Noam Chomsky was brought up as a favorite of TIM's writers. I find it odd that in the VERY show that I had ALREADY offered for B&P (this one in this thread) TIM mentions something about Noam. He says at some point "Thank you. That was called 'Please Read Noam Chomsky.' That was called 'Please Read Noam Chomsky' Again I said, for your information." (Right after Big Blasted Pageant Pie, before To Touch Urine.)

And then "That was called 'Danger WillReadMoreChomskySon'" (which is titled Danger George Bush above)...

Good stuff. And relevant, with all the Chomsky Rogue State talk and whatnot.

This B&P offer's still up, if anyone wants to get in on it.

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000