Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 guess what my brother did?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 06/25/2002 : 6:08:40 PM
He works fora landscape buisness, and he was driving thier truck. The truck didn't have an E-brake, so when he stopped and got oot, it rolled down the hill and into a house!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/27/2002 : 01:56:46 AM
Jeeze, that sucks about your bro Jay...it is funny though.

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL
Fluffy Posted - 06/26/2002 : 03:13:04 AM
Did it happen on a Monday?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 06/25/2002 : 11:53:00 PM
o my god, i that is hilarious.... but i feel so wrong for laughing at it.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
LizT Posted - 06/25/2002 : 8:20:11 PM
Yikes!! I hope they have good insurance. Since there are some story telling here's one for ya. I read in our local newspaper a woman was in her driveway with the car running. I can't remember exactly how it happened but the car stated rolling out the driveway and ran her over. The car hit a tree and somehow kicked into drive and came back in the driveway and ran her over a second TIMe! I was horrified when I read that. She was in critical condition but survived. I can't imagine it....

therippa Posted - 06/25/2002 : 6:35:56 PM
That's not that bad, check this out...

When I was a kid there was a girl I went to school with who lived about 8 blocks up from me (she was at the top of a hill, I was at the bottom). Her dad worked for the city and drove one of the big dumptrucks. One day my mom was driving home from somewhere and saw the truck rolling backwards down the hill! It was three blocks away and headed towards our house (it was later determined he forgot to set the e-brake). She came in screaming telling us to get out. We went outside and watched the truck veer to the left and SMASH into some lady's house (lucky for us, bad for her). The lady lived in a small bungalow and the entire thing was destroyed. The city paid for to build her a duplicate of her house and put up a fence for good measure. The next day I went to school and said to the girl "Hey, my dad said your dad is a real homewrecker". She didn't think it was as funny as I did

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000