Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Weekly B&P Offer, for everyone.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/24/2002 : 10:07:47 PM
I'm posting this in two forums here on purpose. Music is fun.

Well, I'm back, at least for a little while...holy crap, 105 active topics...Anyway, I thought I'd recognize my backness with a little B&P offer. (I feel like the trading community here is somewhat limited...I'm going to try to help myself, in other words).

First, a B&P explanation (see other post, as well). B&P Explanation. I'm offering this, and I expect that out of kindness or respect or anything, I don't care why, you'll do the B&P exactly as it's described here. That's it for the directives.

I'm going to pick one of my (relatively few) shows at random for this B&P. No wait, not random. I'll B&P the show that LizK taped on 5.11.01. (I don't think she'll mind...spread the music ) Source info...I guess just ask her. This is a two (2) disc show, so you'll need to send me 2 discs. Here's a setlist...

1 Metamorphosis
2 Try a little harder
3 As far as we can see
4 Mystery Pickle Parade
5 Entity
6 Hopeful Heresy
7 Chatterbox (Jam Intro)
8 Strange Feelings Of Release
9 Flourescence
10 Stranger In A Strained Land

(begin disc 2)
1 Do it yourself
2 Turn It Into Love
3 Molecular Spincycle Burp
4 Dissident
5 Decline In Reason
6 Stream
7 Busy Behemoths In the Bowels of Baal
8 Zimbabwe
9 Modulation Ejaculation

Keep in mind that this offer is only open to the first [insert everyone here] people that respond to this message AND email me. I'll give you my address in the email.

I hope to get some kind of response with this, because I know there are lots of shows out there that I don't have, and I'd like to start something that will allow me to get more of them. So this is kind of a self interest thing. But you get shows. Don't complain.

I should add that this offer will close ... hmmm ... exactly two days from the post of this topic.

-what-
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/27/2002 : 01:50:23 AM
Yeah, the reason I never got them out was becuase I could never seem to make it to the post office, so I startded downloading the songs off the net with Kazaa. It took forever, and all I need are Dancing Nancies, #41, and both Tim solos. But I'm able to make the first 2 discs of the show. The problem is that the show doesnt flow, but makes little skips inbetween the songs. Really annoying. But i'm sure i'll be able to get the discs off some time soon. Thanks again.

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL
My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/27/2002 : 01:06:57 AM
Oh. Well, at least that's a reason. Maybe next week you'll have the discs. Whenever you get them, just email me.

And wasn't I supposed to copy 2.5.99 D&T for you? I never got your discs for that one either...no big deal, no loss to me, I mean. If you want the show, I'll be more than happy to B&P it for you. Email me if you want to.

No one understands me.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/27/2002 : 01:04:50 AM
Oh, I noticed it, I just dont have any blank cd's to send.

"Boredom`s not a burden Anyone should bear" TOOL
My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/27/2002 : 12:59:11 AM
Sure thing. So do you have the show or what? I mean, there must be a reason you (and everyone) aren't interested. Damn, it seems like I'm pushing the B&P. I'm just trying to get the music to the people who love it, that's all.

No one understands me.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/27/2002 : 12:56:11 AM
Thanks for the offer anyway.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/27/2002 : 12:50:15 AM
So technically this offer is closed. But feel free to ask me if you're still interested in getting the show. I only put a limit because I thought that's what I was supposed to do. So if you want to get a copy, just let me know.

No one understands me.
My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/26/2002 : 10:53:19 PM
I finally had one email! woohoo. I really thought the offer would go over better....

No one understands me.
LizT Posted - 06/26/2002 : 10:40:19 PM
You get an A for effort MBS!

My_Bad_Side Posted - 06/25/2002 : 11:16:08 PM
Seriously folks, does no one want this show? It's a great show. Does everyone understand B&Ps?

What's the deal? Does everyone have this show? If so, let me know. Maybe you have something I don't and maybe I can talk you into doing a B&P for me...I'd like that very much.

At least acknowledge that you people are reading this thread...

No one understands me.
LizT Posted - 06/25/2002 : 5:00:43 PM
Hey Jason!!! That's very sweet of you offer a B&P of the Falls Church Show. It sounds like you have been diggin on the show. It's a great taste of TR's acoustical work. Enjoy everyone!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000