Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Just plain bored.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
TalkingNeurons Posted - 06/11/2002 : 07:38:27 AM
Well, I'm on the board at 7:28 a.m. listening to some Blues Traveler bored out of my mind on my summer vacation not doing a damn thing. Any one like Blues Traveler?

I'm just talking now hoping that this topic will get pretty interesting. Has any one here ever play Final Fantasy IX, yeah, I play a lot of video games on my spare time, which is pretty much all the time (sinse I have nothing else to do). But I picked this game up the other day and thought it was pretty damn good, any one else think so?

Well, my summer vacation has blown the big one so far, all I do is eat and, uh, lets see, sleep I guess, and...uh...well that's pretty much it. What are you guys up to now?

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TalkingNeurons Posted - 06/13/2002 : 01:40:58 AM
quote:
Speaking of Blues Travelers, I have an awesome version of "Say goodbye" where John Poppers gets a good minute and a half little jam/intro/solo.

Huh, I think I might have that one, does John Popper sound like he's playing that small jam in the middle of "Hook"? You know, the one before he starts singing pretty fast. "Suck it in, Suck it in, If your Rin Tin Tin or Anne Bolin, Make a desperate move or else you'll win, and then begin, to see what your doin to me, this MTV is not for free, the this something is killing me." or somthing along those lines.

quote:
If your bored, play Marvel vs. Capcom 2, nuff said.

Fun ass game.

---------------
-Victor L. Wooten

{=HTG=} Posted - 06/13/2002 : 01:18:54 AM
Speaking of Blues Travelers, I have an awesome version of "Say goodbye" where John Poppers gets a good minute and a half little jam/intro/solo. Then he goes wild on his harmonica throughout the song. Then, I have a 21 min. version of Seek Up with John and Bela Fleck. Now THATS good music. The two guest get a nice jam going on. The banjo/harmonica works well in this song.

DAMN I CANT WAIT TO SEE DMB ON JULY 8TH!!!!

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/13/2002 : 01:09:04 AM
If your bored, play Marvel vs. Capcom 2, nuff said.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
TalkingNeurons Posted - 06/12/2002 : 11:40:33 PM
quote:
I would have to say that my other favorite game would be Final Fantasy Tactics.

Final Fantasy Tactis, I'll have to try that. If I can find it anywhere.

---------------
-Victor L. Wooten

pcbTIM Posted - 06/12/2002 : 10:32:14 PM
quote:

The Final Fantasy movie was sort of a let down for me, I didnt really like the Sci-Fi elements they were using (space ships, laser guns, etc) I really like the old medival kinda stuff.

Really?!?! I have always loved the sci-fi ones a hell of a lot more. The ingenuity is much kewler. And I definitely have to agree with Saint Jude when he said:
quote:

And for the record i think FFVII was the best, my fav anyway.

I loved Final Fantasy 7! It is definietly my favorite RPG. I love the storyline. I just wish that they would bring the materia system back. It took so long to master it, only to see it never used again. Has anyone played FFX? I played for like an hour and the sphere system looks beyond comprehension. But anyway.....I would have to say that my other favorite game would be Final Fantasy Tactics. The replay value alone is worth buying it. If you haven't played it......I highly suggest you at least rent it......that is if places still carry regular Playstation games, what with all the new systems out.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
TalkingNeurons Posted - 06/11/2002 : 7:38:25 PM
quote:
I've got to ask, though... what the hell are you doing up at 7:30 during the summer if you have nothing to do?! If I didn't have class I'd be in bed until 2!

Well, ya see what happend is, I go to sleep at like 6 or 7 in the morning, then wake up at like 3, then do it over again. It's just my summer routine.

But I agree with HTG on the FF movie, it's a lot better to have more of the midevil theme to it, that's why I like FFIX cause that's pretty much all it is, except for a few aspects of the game.

---------------
-Victor L. Wooten

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/11/2002 : 4:31:49 PM
BT kick ass!!!! John is the best harmonica player ever.

*~Kaleigh~*
Jay Posted - 06/11/2002 : 3:53:57 PM
Blues Traveler is awesome...
My summer just started today! I got oot of school at 2:23, and when i got home, split some logs and had my fisrt smoke of the summer! Yay!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/11/2002 : 2:35:43 PM
Thanks.

genome Posted - 06/11/2002 : 12:18:58 PM
Live From The Fall

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/11/2002 : 10:45:12 AM
The Final Fantasy movie was sort of a let down for me, I didnt really like the Sci-Fi elements they were using (space ships, laser guns, etc) I really like the old medival kinda stuff.

Does Blues Travelers have a live cd out?

Isaac Posted - 06/11/2002 : 10:26:27 AM
Ya know I saw Blues Traveler live and I was all excited about seeing Popper, but during the concert I couldn't take my eye's off their bassist. The guy played a 6 string and toar shit up with it! The whole band was really tight though, hours and hours of good jammin'.

I've never got into any of the Final Fantasy games, or any RPG for that matter, I'd really like to someday though, I'm sure i'd enjoy them.

Isaac
----------------------------------------

"The dark side I sense in you"
Saint Jude Posted - 06/11/2002 : 09:46:41 AM
if you are on your summer vacation what are you doing up at 7:28 a.m.

GO BACK TO SLEEP!

And for the record i think FFVII was the best, my fav anyway. VIII was ok, if i recall a bit tedious, but most FF games are. I have yet to play IX, but dont have any motivation to, maybe some day down the road.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 06/11/2002 : 08:41:04 AM
Solid band... John popper is amazing.

The extent to my Final Fantasy experience has been to see the movie, which I really enjoyed. I've been renting a few games to play in my spare time the last few weeks... checked out Resident Evil, which is amazing, and Spider Man, which is hard but fun. I would recommend either one, but especially RE for the Gamecube. I've got to ask, though... what the hell are you doing up at 7:30 during the summer if you have nothing to do?! If I didn't have class I'd be in bed until 2!
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 06/11/2002 : 08:22:09 AM
Blues Travelers, hell yes. Incredible band. Final Fantasy 9, nope, havent played it. But i've gotten half way through FF8.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000