Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dumb Question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 8:43:38 PM
I am not exactly "new" to the board, but there's still a few things I don't know...like what is the "TR task force" I have some ideas, but I want to be completely accurate...thank you

*~Kaleigh~*
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 06/19/2002 : 01:02:22 AM
Hey Kaleigh, I found that link. It actually ended up being 2 links. Here they are:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=788

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1483

These links discuss all the covers that TR has done and the second link had this info posted by Erich with an H:
quote:
Marilyn Manson:

Fuck Frankie
Cryptorchid (soundcheck solo + d&t '97)
Beautiful People (soundcheck)

Much to Genome's excitement, we can now add Skinny Puppy "Assimilation" from their album called Bites to that list. TR does and acoustic version of this industrial song that he calls an kinda-acoustic, kinda-flamenco version of the song. For more info on this cover check out this link:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1805

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 06/19/2002 : 12:51:03 AM
Hey Kaleigh, Kevin Lesko might be a better person to ask about that. To my knowledge, 1 that he did with Dave Matthews, but I am certainly not the authority for those kinds of questions. There was an old thread which covered this subject, I will see if I can find it for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/18/2002 : 11:59:12 PM
Thanks Fluffy, and I have been meaning to ask...how many Manson songs has TIM redone?

*~Kaleigh~*
Fluffy Posted - 06/18/2002 : 10:43:05 PM
Kaliegh asked:
quote:
Thank you oh so much, do the people on the Nancies board have something against TIM?

*~Kaleigh~*

Hey Kaleigh, Here was my answer to that question from another post. After locating my comments, I noticed Evergreen already posted a link to the topic. Here are my words from that post:

I just don't think the DMB crowd gets the big picture. I am not sure they are aware of the history of Dave and Tim and the early influence TR had on him, that TR was making his music long before Dave and has had a great career of his own not including his work with DMB. Because they don't hear about him on a daily basis they must think he has just vanished into the abyss when he is not working with Dave. I think they just see it from a different perspective than us. They have less information to go on, they only know TR thru the Dave affiliation. They no little of his output beyond his work with DMB so they don't really see him as we see him. It is sad in a way, but it is hard to hold it against them. Slowly but surely, one person at a time, we educate the world about the genius of TR, and sadly some will never see it because a different kind of music appeals to them. As we have said on this board many times before, everyones tastes are different. We do our best to let them know that DMB is just a very small part of TR's life and that the man and his music are much bigger than his affiliation with Dave. You guys keep spreading the knowledge and KEEP THE FAITH!!! Thanx for taking them to task. Again I say, YOU ROCK!!!!

Here is the link to that topic again in case you didn't get to check it out. Alot was said there.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1541

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/10/2002 : 01:44:12 AM
Yeah, under my favorites I have "Nancies Home of the Retards"

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/09/2002 : 7:24:15 PM
yeah some screwed up people r on nancies.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
powdrdogdmb Posted - 06/09/2002 : 5:18:10 PM
I can't stand the idiots on the Nancies board, I can't imagine where they get their educations, but they are obviously completely misinformed, ohhh and Jay lay of the Weed.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
tericee Posted - 06/08/2002 : 4:11:23 PM
No, we have the (formerly) unwritten rules instead...

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/08/2002 : 2:43:54 PM
A least we don't have a bunch of stupid common sense rules like the nancies board ;P

*~Kaleigh~*
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/08/2002 : 2:42:50 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with 14 (or 15) year old stoners..he he

*~Kaleigh~*
Jay Posted - 06/08/2002 : 2:35:49 PM
I never got all of the rules either...here...they let a 14 year old stoner on this board...and he can say whatever he wants!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 10:01:46 PM
Nevermind, i went and checked it out myself, and it has too many dumb rules, common sense stuff..how old are those peole?

*~Kaleigh~*
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 9:54:59 PM
quote:

Thank you oh so much, do the people on the Nancies board have something against TIM?

*~Kaleigh~*

They just don't understand alot of things. Some of the people on there are cool, but most of them are just assholes when it comes to TIM.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Evergreen Posted - 06/05/2002 : 9:50:34 PM
Here's more info on the TRTF
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1541

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 9:48:08 PM

*~Kaleigh~*
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 9:39:03 PM
The TR task force is the anti-TIM-defamation team composed of people from this board. They fight the overwhelming amount of idiots on DMB's Nancies board ( http://www.nancies.org/boards/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2 ) in the name of TIM.
To quote someone, just click the tiny white piece of paper w/ a purple arrow pointing to it above their message, next to the AIM thingy.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 8:58:57 PM
AND how do you do the quote thing where what some else said is in the little boxes on your post? thanks again

*~Kaleigh~*

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000