Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pac Man.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 05/27/2002 : 12:19:42 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pacmancrack.html

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 06/25/2002 : 04:53:12 AM
Let me tell you it is a great place to start. It is one of my fave books from my high school years. That and A Seperate Peace. F451 was my choice to read and A Seperate Peace was one of the many books forced on me by the education system. Of all the books they forced me to read, I think it is the only one I actually was happy they made me read. I also LOVED Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. Of course that was another of my personal choices much to the chegrin of my teachers. I think FLLV was the first book report I ever wrote as well. WEIRD how those kinds of things just fly back into your head. I just thought of that.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/25/2002 : 01:07:54 AM
I believe this (Farenheit 451) is what Teri was reading while I was there. Maybe I'll have to look into that. I haven't read much lately, so I need to get back into something.

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 06/23/2002 : 09:14:12 AM
I liked that one as well. Not as much as Farenheit 451 but still a great read. Have you seen the movie? It is also worth checking out.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0064473

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/22/2002 : 12:03:56 AM
did anyo fo u guy's read ray bradbury's illistrated man? now there was a cool book.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Fluffy Posted - 06/18/2002 : 9:13:35 PM
Hey Teri, That is so SYNCHRONISTIC!! I have been emailing with someone else who just finished that book and it got me to pick it up again. It was one of my fave books as a kid. I was never forced to read it, but I think it came highly recommended from dad. I also loved the movie which I almost watched on Saturday nite. Wow that book keeps coming into my life on different levels this week. Must get the DVD. Hope it has kewl extra stuff.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 06/18/2002 : 8:22:57 PM
hey my friend has that shirt. it's a funny one.

therippa Posted - 06/11/2002 : 1:18:18 PM
That's off the Bloodhound Gang's "Hooray for Boobies" CD

The first time I heard this I was in tears

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
tericee Posted - 06/08/2002 : 03:36:30 AM
quote:

"Video games dont teach kids anything bad, cuase if Pac Man taught us something, it would be to walk around dark halls with techno music playing munching magic pills"

An interesting point HTG. On the other hand, do video games teach us anything bad? Or do they just teach us nothing at all?

Your post is rather timely since I'm reading Farenheit 451 right now. For some reason nobody ever forced me to read it in high school, so I'm finally getting around to it. It's quite an amazing book, both because of the subject matter AND the fact that is was written in the early 1950's. Ray Bradbury was quite ahead of his time, I think.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/08/2002 : 12:44:02 AM
LOL, peachy

*~Kaleigh~*
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/08/2002 : 12:23:31 AM
That reminds me of a shirt that says,
"Video games dont teach kids anything bad, cuase if Pac Man taught us something, it would be to walk around dark halls with techno music playing munching magic pills"

or something along those lines.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
pcbTIM Posted - 05/31/2002 : 10:34:20 PM
Damn.....it doesn't work....

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/27/2002 : 4:39:49 PM
okay.....

genome Posted - 05/27/2002 : 12:53:11 PM
Maybe I should put that in quotation marks for those of you who don't watch the animation suggested to you by Saint Jude.

{=HTG=} Posted - 05/27/2002 : 12:43:42 PM
Okay. . . . . . .

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
genome Posted - 05/27/2002 : 12:28:44 PM
I'm high on crack.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000