Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Mothers Day to LIZ K!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 05/13/2002 : 11:28:37 AM
I am pretty sure you are the only MOTHER on the board. Although we do have a few Muthas, but I don't think they get a day. Happy Mothers Day LIZ!!!! You got lots to be proud of and be honored for!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 05/27/2002 : 6:37:14 PM
Yes, please stop Thikin. Are you a gansta, Mike?

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/27/2002 : 4:46:48 PM
see SEE!!!!! thats what i get for thikin'

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
genome Posted - 05/26/2002 : 4:59:59 PM
quote:

i thought ...

Well, that's where you went wrong.

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/25/2002 : 7:32:12 PM
i thought smoes was spelled 'schmoes'

LizT Posted - 05/25/2002 : 3:37:49 PM
quote:
We are just average SMOES!!

Mr. Fluffy, you guys are pretty damn special average smoes!!!!

Captain Petersburgh Posted - 05/24/2002 : 10:14:49 PM
ditto

Fluffy Posted - 05/21/2002 : 10:10:00 AM
Hey Liz, glad you had a great TIMe and TR's FANS are the BEST of the BEST. We are just average SMOES!! Thanx again for all the support and encouragement and compliments. I promise we won't let it go to our heads.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 05/16/2002 : 3:52:54 PM
quote:
They're probably not too far off from the truth :P

LOL! I know I'm a freak!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/16/2002 : 12:23:41 PM
quote:
They all think I'm crazy...LOL!

They're probably not too far off from the truth :P
-J

LizT Posted - 05/16/2002 : 09:33:26 AM
Thanks for the M-Day wishes Kaleigh and Jeff. I won't forget this one! I made it thru teaching my class yesterday. It actually was the best one I've taught so far. It was a long ass day with jet lag, But I think I made it quite fun for everyone. People learn more when you have "humor brain breaks". It keeps everyones attention! They all think I'm crazy...LOL!

LizT Posted - 05/15/2002 : 05:32:28 AM
HI everyone! I had a wonderful vacation in Cali! Thanks again Teri! The HOB show ROCKED! I hope the DAT recording came out ok. I listened to a few minutes and it sounds great! I wish there was more TIMe I could have spent in Cali, but I had to get back to the real world. I think my kids actually missed me! My flight home was delayed in Pittsburg... I didn't get home until about 9pm east coast time. I just wanted to make a quick post before I go to work today and let ya know I made it back safe. It is going to very difficult to teach today, my mind is certainly going to be elsewhere! Hey Kev, thanks for driving me to the show, you are a sweetie! Jason, have fun the rest of the week, it was great meeting you. Calvin, oh I mean Patrick, I still laugh when I think about you calling and you were right in front of us! LOL! Glad you made it! And many thanks go out to TR, Fluffy and Tim Rew! You guys are the best of the BEST! Thanks again to everyone! Teri you are awesome! LIZ

tericee Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:34:52 PM
Liz, I had an awesome Mother's Day with you tooling around L.A. in my convertible. You can visit any time!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:25:21 PM
Same... hope it was a good one.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/14/2002 : 02:17:04 AM
Ditto, Happy M-Day.

*~Kaleigh~*
LizT Posted - 05/13/2002 : 11:52:26 AM
Fluffy thanks so much, that is so nice of you! I feel like I'm going to cry! Happy tears! Honestly I feel a little guilty not being with the kids yesterday, but I truly needed this vacation. This is a gift to myself. Looking forward to seeing everone today. You are a sweetie Fluffy, thanks again!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000