Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tragedy in Indiana

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/13/2002 : 02:35:29 AM
THIS IS NEVERKILLADREAM, im on my sisters name, It was sunday as usuall today, My band practices on sundays and wednsdays, well, we played about 2 hours, sounded awesome, best practice we've ever had, ever. at the end of the last song, oddly enough, our Singer/Rythm player Ed Hit the last chord, sung the last note, took off his guitar, looked at the drummer, and then, fell face first into the drums, right outta a movie. we thought it was funny, like a joke, but no joke, he didnt get up. 4 hours later, as i sit here, im in shock i belive, Ed never did get up, we shook him, called 9-1-1, we did CPR for 30 minutes till the ambulance came, we never did get a pulse, and the doctors would soon tell us they that had no such luck either. i just needed to tell someone, and aside from my band, you guys here on this board are my only friends. man, Ed sand that song and then just fell down dead. just like that, they still dont know what happened, they say his heart just stopped, Eric and Dan are all tore up, as am I. Goddamit, one minute we were playing like there's no tommorrow, then just like that, for ed, there wasnt a tommorrow. i mean he stood right in front of us and fell down, dead right there. i cant get that picture out of my head, ill never forget him falling like that, and not getting up, he was a good musicain, excellent musician. well ill leave now, Eddie Paul Henry died at about 9:30 on Mothers Day, in the middle of playing music. he leaves behind 2 sons and a daughter.

*~Kaleigh~*
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
drummerboy82 Posted - 05/16/2002 : 01:15:10 AM
wow....im really sorry to hear that, that mustve been a horrible experience....stay strong....

"Seems like people are the viruses
And earth is simply tired of us"-311-.
Saint Jude Posted - 05/16/2002 : 01:12:10 AM
yeah, at my friends funeral back in january, i saw tons of people back from highschool that i thought i would never see again. So many people a good 20 - 30 had to stand throughout the service, probably close to 200 people total. really makes u think about all the people u know and care for, and how it really takes a tradgedy to show it.

But life goes on, cant dwell in the past, but the past should never be forgoten.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/16/2002 : 01:03:48 AM
DAMMIT, that was me not my sister, "revrendmaynard" damn computer had me on her name. sorry bout that.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/16/2002 : 12:59:34 AM
yeah the viewing was today, it sucked, but every musician in town showed up, no shit. it was really cool, we all talked, i hadent talked to some of those dudes in years, i got some phone numbers, were gonna get ahold of each other and maybe do somthing, that would be cool, but the did a horrible job on Ed, it totally didnt look like him, oh well.
Joe

*~Kaleigh~*
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/15/2002 : 9:59:03 PM
The viewing was today, but I will let NKAD give you the details, he is better at telling stories than me.

*~Kaleigh~*
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/14/2002 : 11:14:36 PM
Thnx
PS it's nice not to see asses

*~Kaleigh~*
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/14/2002 : 10:31:37 PM
Very sorry to hear... that is not the kind of thing that anyone should ever have to see. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
-J

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 05/14/2002 : 02:20:26 AM
Yea, I just wanted to thank everyone for support, prayers and what not. It helps knowing other people have went through extremely sucky situations like this.

*~Kaleigh~*
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/13/2002 : 9:45:49 PM
Thanks guys, found out i gotta do the paul bearer thing, and i get to play on of my acoustic instrumentals at the Funeral, so that will be cool. Yeah im still trying to get through the whole seeing him fall down over and over in my head, just limp like that falling. but itll be okay, im gonna sell all my electric rig and go 100% acoustic, its what i was doing before Yellow 5, and now that Ed's Gone, im gonna do it. Thanks for all your support guys!!!!!

victorwootenfan Posted - 05/13/2002 : 8:26:33 PM
i'm sorry man. but like others have said, at least it was doing something he enjoyed doing. my sympathies to you and all others caught up in this tragedy.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Jay Posted - 05/13/2002 : 7:42:59 PM
That is unreal. MY deepest condolences. Very sorry to hear that. I've lost people very close to me, too, and it is incredibly hard. Just never forget him, man, and let it shine through your music.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
dirtysloth Posted - 05/13/2002 : 5:13:01 PM
It seems surreal, even though I'm just reading it on a computer screen, not living it. My thoughts are with you and good luck with whatever you choose to do with your music.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Saint Jude Posted - 05/13/2002 : 4:57:16 PM
Holy shit.... im sorry man. Must be a whorid thing to see him fall over like that. im sorry. Just try not to forget him, dont know what else to say. take it easy.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Jason Posted - 05/13/2002 : 1:13:12 PM
I know I don't post as often as I probably shoud, but you have my best wishes for everyone involved in with that tragedy. Keep your head up brotha!

NeverKillADream Posted - 05/13/2002 : 11:40:32 AM
thanks you guys, i just woke up im feeling a little better i suppose, guess i just have to play now, I had 2 musical projects, I play Solo Acoustic SHows, and i PLay lead guitar for Yellow 5, Now that Ed's gone, i think im just gonna go Full TIme Solo ACoustic, just run with it and dont stop, ill let yall know what happens. Much Love.

LizT Posted - 05/13/2002 : 11:16:17 AM
Joe, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and band member. I too will be thinking about you and hope you have love around you to help ease the pain. Big hug to you.....

Evergreen Posted - 05/13/2002 : 07:02:09 AM
Oh my God NKAD, I don't even know what too say. You'll be in my thoughts today. We ARE your friends here and although it's hard to offer support over the computer, I know everyone here will be thinking of you and will give you consoling words. I've lost 3 very close friends in the last 2 yrs. One who was my closest friend and his name was Ed too! He was 30 when he was shot in Atlanta in a random act of violence. Give yourself a lot of time. I know it sounds like a cliche, but it really is the only thing that helped me. That and accepting support from others around you. Let your Ed's love for music live on in your music. We're all thinking of you!!!!!

powdrdogdmb Posted - 05/13/2002 : 06:59:44 AM
My deepest condolences NKAD, I hope peace has found your friend well, and that somehow his family will prevail from this ill fate.
Peace Be With
Winston
NeverKillADream Posted - 05/13/2002 : 03:21:27 AM
One thing i can say is he Died doing what he loved, he sang that last song, took of his guitar, laid it down, and just fell over, just like that, just fell face first right down. i just cant belive it. i keep seeing it over and over and over.its 3 in the morning, im going to sleep see you all tommorrow.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000